So, they put the ban on baiting again!
Great!
That ought to put an end to nothing!
CWD is such a Goddamn crock of shit!
Has anyone died from it? No!
Sorry just venting!
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]
What's the big deal with baiting anyhow...

I haven't deer hunted yet (never been able to find a safety course that fits my work schedule), but if I did, the idea of sitting still with a scope and pile of feed doesn't seem so appealing...

Aren't you supposed to go *find* the deer and shoot them?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 7:55:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually hunt land that is more of a pass-through area(no food sorce). Baiting is very helpful to get the does in there so that the bucks will hang around as well.
I really don't gun hunt because I think it is a is a joke! The deer that you see where I hunt during gun season are usually on the run from ten other assholes that are walking around talking! Or they are just running from all of the human scent in the woods.
If you have never bowhunted you should try it! I think you would see that it is not as easy as just sitting back and watching them eat on a corn pile. They are very sensitive and very hard to fool as hungry as they might be!
Anybody want to add?
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#3]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top