Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2003 7:39:41 AM EDT
how long does it take to complete? Since I wasnt fortunate enough to be born before the"gifted" date I need to go and go soon if I want to hunt.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 3:51:59 PM EDT
[#1]
they have a cdrom if you don't want to take the class.  still have to have range time though.  i took mine in MN and it never shows up on my license..no matter how many times it's been entered.  sucks because some places won't sell me a license unless i bring the card with me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 10:20:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Where/how do you get this CD-ROM...

I've wanted to take the class, but never could find one to fit my schedule...
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 12:03:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I went to the WI DNR website You have to take a field test after the cd class. I think I found one Im looking for. Have to call them in the morning
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top