Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2003 12:30:34 PM EDT
Because the regular Match Director decided at the last minute that he wanted to go see Hank Williams Jr. - I’ve got to MD the Hartland IDPA match this weekend.  I’m also going to miss most of the Highland Games this weekend out in Waukesha – so I’m doubly bummed.

Apparently Ninjas  are everywhere and we just don’t realize it.  I got the below e-mail from a co-worker who’s apparently ass deep into the shadow art – I was itching to go check out all the weirdoes that’ll be walking around wearing those shoes with the little toes built in (like the ninjas all sport in the movies).  Maybe watch some humorous weapon disarming techniques and the obligatory “taking on of multiple opponents” demonstration, ya know, stuff like that.

So anyways, if somebody could go and write up a quick review I’d really appreciate it!  Information follows:

What: Martial Arts Demonstration (Ninpo, Jujutsu, and possibly Kung-Fu)

When: Saturday, September 6th, at 2:30pm

Where: Midwest Airlines Center

On September 4 - 7, the 13-th annual International Tai Kai ("the big gathering") will be held here in Milwaukee, in the Midwest Airlines Center. This martial arts event presents a rare opportunity for the students from many countries, including Belgium, Canada, Norway and Spain, to train under the direct supervision of the teacher Shoto Tanemura, the current grand-master in Ninpo and Jujutsu.

As a part of this event, the Martial Arts Demonstration will be offered September 6th, at 2:30PM

The tickets are priced at $10.

For more information, go to: http://www.genbukan.org and http://www.ninpo.org
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top