Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2017 9:08:43 PM EDT
I am traveling to Wyoming (Guernsey) after flying into Denver this coming Monday for a NG rifle match.  Unfortunately, we have not been able to zero some of our weapons (new shooters to the team with a short turn-around). 

Can anyone recommend a place for me to get a 100m zero once I land?  Some place I can fire M855 without repercussions.  Anywhere along the I25 corridor north of DIA.

Thanks,

Mike
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 7:04:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://greatgunssporting.com

Probably your best bet

You could also try  https://www.libertyrange.com

But they require a background check to use the range normally. Call them and see if they can accommodate you, it is only 3 blocks off of I-25
View Quote
Thanks!  I'll be in touch with both!
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone mentioned Great Guns, but there is also Pawnee Sportsmans Center abour 40 minutes from Fort Collins and they have a range that goes out to 1000.  There is also a public shooting range (Baker Draw) that is on the way to Pawnee and around 30 minutes from Fort Collins.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 4:42:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone mentioned Great Guns, but there is also Pawnee Sportsmans Center abour 40 minutes from Fort Collins and they have a range that goes out to 1000.  There is also a public shooting range (Baker Draw) that is on the way to Pawnee and around 30 minutes from Fort Collins.
View Quote
Pawnee shooting sports is open to the public fri-sat-sun only.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 5:59:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Spoke with Great Guns, looks like that will be the ticket for us!  Thanks for the replies and the direction.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 11:19:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Great Guns was a great help to us.  

Excellent range staff, fantastic facilities.  If you're in Colorado, I highly recommend this range.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 5:32:36 PM EDT
[#8]
You should be prepared to deal with traffic on I25  due to the eclipse, most should issue would be lanes going south but I'm sure it'll be a shit show in both directions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top