Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 10:29:00 PM EDT
I think it's time I invest in a quality fire/waterproof safe.
I got a call from my roommate tonight while I was at work saying the townhouse was flooded - burst water heater or something.
My room is in the basement and usually my guns are under the bed in hard or soft cases. I freaked out until I remembered that my browning xbolt and remington 1100 were at my fiance's place, my tactical rem 700 is at the gunsmith, my custom 10/22 was sitting up on my desk in my room waiting to get some more work done, my marlin 983S and mossberg 500 were on the bed along with the mosin nagant.
Lots of clothes were soaked and random papers were ruined but nothing big. All my ammo was up on shelves as well thank God.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:33:19 AM EDT
[#1]
glad you dodged that one, but i'd be careful about publicising your arsenal's contents on the web
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:15:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
glad you dodged that one, but i'd be careful about publicising your arsenal's contents on the web

too late, I'm already on the way over to his place to clean it out
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:59:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

too late, I'm already on the way over to his place to clean it out

at least they won't be wet!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top