Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/1/2006 8:01:54 PM EDT
Looks like I will get a large chunk of change to buy some toys on the 10th. I just wanted to check stock on a few things and figured I would get you here because you guys are usually busy during business hours.

Looking for the following.
-RRA Elite CAR A4 chrome mid length no carry handle
-18" Remington 870 shotgun. Preferably Police model
-Surefire M951 or other Surefire weapon light

Also, what BUIS do you carry for the AR? What 9" rail systems do you carry? Can you guys install the rails there at the shop?

If I remember right you guys are open an hour later on Fridays correct? Will be driving down from Cheyenne immediately after work.

Thanks
Scott
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:05:24 PM EDT
Scott,

They are open an hour later on Thursdays.....

Sounds like things are going well, about time for you and yours.

dave
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:30:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedave1164:
Scott,

They are open an hour later on Thursdays.....

Sounds like things are going well, about time for you and yours.

dave

Yeah I think I'll try to run down there tomorrow.

Things are going much MUCH better. Finally got into a Systems Admin job paying much better than Echostar. Also going back to school full time which has been entertaining. I'll probably get in around 22 credits this semester.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:41:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/4/2006 9:42:01 AM EDT by Jensen_Arms]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:11:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jensen_Arms:
Scott, give us a call, we are open late Wed, Thurs, and Fri til 7 pm

Thanks for getting back to me. I actually emailed you after making this post. I guess the email made a bit more sense :) Anyway I got a response to my email with prices which by the way are very good.

Unfortunately I cam by the shop today the the RRA rifle was gone I figured it would be though. You guys move guns fast! I'll be by on the 10th to pay for the one I'm looking for and wait for it to come in.

Still trying to decide on a shotgun. Trying to decide if the Police model is worth more than the express. The main differences are the finish and alloy vs polymer trigger group correct?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:58:38 PM EDT
The police model is TOTALLY worth the extra money. Just in pure feel and rock solid.

Brian
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:07:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:29:28 PM EDT
I pretty much have my heart set on the Police model. Have you guys received any lately (since Saturday)? Or do you know when they will come in?

I plan on picking up the following on Friday:

RRA Elite CAR A4 chromed midlength
Remington 870 Police
Remington 700PSS .308

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:05:56 AM EDT
Made it to Jensen Arms yesturday and picked up my toys! The guys at Jensens were very helpfull!
Top Top