Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/28/2006 4:14:02 PM EDT
I had a great deal on a trip to Eldora, $20 includes ticket, lunch, dinner, hat, and water bottle. Despite my antisocial-nerd-reclusive personality, I went. The hill was windy, icy, slow lifts, all normal Eldora stuff, but I had a great time.

While driving home at the end of the day, I came to the conclusion that I need to go skiing more often! I own a nice set of skis, I live in Golden(30 min to Loveland), and I haven't skied agressively or often for about 2 years. I find this very, very, sad. I need to remedy this situation!

Now to the question. As I am not the richest guy in the world, anybody here know what is up with the Copper 4 passes, and the Loveland 6paks? Does anybody here use these? Could I buy a Loveland 6pak and split it with a friend? Where do you get your Copper 4 passes? Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:17:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2006 11:31:42 AM EDT by CSM]
This is going well. Oh well, off to the skiers forum!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:17:51 AM EDT
I just spent the last three day in Vail. My legs are frickin sore, but the conditions yesterday were worth the pain. Parts of the mountain had almost two feet of new snow!!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:05:21 AM EDT
Update, copper 4 passes are an early season thing, and can only be used by one person per card, per day. The Loveland 6paks might still be availible, and are a bit more expensive, but have the advantage that you get 6 real tickets usable over the entire season, by multiple people.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:33:22 PM EDT
I was at Vail yesterday. There was a little too much snow for me as a boarder.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:41:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MPfiveengineer:
I was at Vail yesterday. There was a little too much snow for me as a boarder.

I've heard that Vail has had it's best winter in 10+ years.

I can't wait....I'll be moving to Grand Junction at the months end
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:02:40 PM EDT
We are having the best snow since about 93-94

SRM
Top Top