Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/2/2006 12:50:22 PM EDT
Topic says it all. I think I remember hearing or reading that the area is lacking one? Just entertaining some potential business ideas once I get out there
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:28:09 PM EDT
Nope.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:30:09 PM EDT
I think there is talk of putting an indoor range out at the Larimer fair grounds.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:32:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By shootemup:
Topic says it all. I think I remember hearing or reading that the area is lacking one? Just entertaining some potential business ideas once I get out there

building it will be the easiest part. the cost of land up here is psycotic! and of course dealing with the larimer cty zoning board.
try weld cty

HINT HINT
the steele's market in windsor has been vacant for mucho years. since you would need to gut the complete interior this might work.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:33:47 PM EDT
I thought Rocky Mtn Shooters Supply (used to be Hamblen) on Mulberry was building one?
there is Weld County Range out past Ault and Pawnee Sportsman (rifle, shotgun, pistol) is open the public out a little father past Ault.
Also Berthoud Gun Club (shotgun, 22LR's) in Berthoud.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:34:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ecgRN:
I think there is talk of putting an indoor range out at the Larimer fair grounds.

Thats interesting. I heard that a group of investors (including some LEOs) were putting
a deal together to do an indoor range at the old movie theater in Loveland.

Its now vacant since they moved the theater to the new Centerra shopping complex. I
don't know if thats true but I heard it thru the local LEO rumormill. One of the principals is
supposed to be a WCSD.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:02:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 5:02:47 PM EDT by PeteCO]

Originally Posted By BozemanMT:
I thought Rocky Mtn Shooters Supply (used to be Hamblen) on Mulberry was building one?
there is Weld County Range out past Ault and Pawnee Sportsman (rifle, shotgun, pistol) is open the public out a little father past Ault.
Also Berthoud Gun Club (shotgun, 22LR's) in Berthoud.

I'll stop by and ask some time this week and post back here when I find out.

I work in Greeley - anyone know of an indorr range there?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:24:45 PM EDT
Greeley Rec Center but you can only shoot 22, 38 and target load 45 and you have to take a safety class. I cannot find out any info on when it's open or cost.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:51:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By newracer:
Greeley Rec Center but you can only shoot 22, 38 and target load 45 and you have to take a safety class. I cannot find out any info on when it's open or cost.

Its been a long time since I shot there. I did a couple of times as a guest of a member of
the Columbine Pistol club. I've also shot there with LEOs since my wife works for the
GPD. (Its not much of a range and I really feel the ventalition system needs updated.)

The club info (and it is my understanding you have to join the club to shoot there) is:

Colmbine Pistol Club
651 10th Ave
Greeley, Colorado 80631
Phone: 970-352-8247
Top Top