Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2003 3:52:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 9:38:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I sure am going to try and make it. The introduction to IDPA and 3gun really appeals to me.

As does the chance to shoot some class 3

Better go ask Mrs Yetti for a kitchen pass
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 4:11:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Kitchen pass aprroved!!

Only had to drop down and be a love slave.....err..I mean drop and give twenty!

Hahahahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I also looks like we should have the Outdoor channel there also filming the event for a future show.

thanks,
alan
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#4]
That scares me.

The outdoor channel and cameras.

What if my parole officer is watching!!!!!!

Hahahahaha...Just kidding
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks to all who came to the event.  We had lots of new shooter interest in IPSC, IDPA and ICORE.  The Outdoor Channel filmed for 4 hours.  They decided to dedicate an entire show to the event.  The winning time was 2.89 seconds on the plate rack with an M-16 in 9mm.  Thanks to Cavalry Arms for sponsoring the shoot and promoting all the shooting discplines we have at the range.  

I don't know if anyone was actually there that saw the event announcement on AR15.com.  Hope to see you all at the Rocky Mtn 3 Gun Championship at the NRA Whittington center next week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top