Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/25/2003 8:40:07 AM EDT
A quick hello to introduce myself.

Another gun nut living in the Springs. Love to shoot and hunt.Especially coyotes.

Look forward to talking to you guys.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 11:10:56 AM EDT
Welcome aboard YuccaYetti!!! Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the forums.

Do you own an AR? What kind of guns do you enjoy most? What do you hunt yotes with?
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:20:19 PM EDT
Welcome. So do you load your own ammo? Got any neato toys to talk about? Karl.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 10:35:07 AM EDT
An AR? I was afraid someone was going to ask that. No. Great now I'm the red headed step child of the board..hahahhahahah.

Probably get one one of these days but I have a few other items ahead of it on the wish list. Like a kimber and a M1A. Got a cetme and a ak though. Couple pistols and shotguns. Bunch of bolt guns

I do reload but haven't for a few years. Just too busy.

As far as coyote hunting goes. I usually take my 7mag believe it or not. I'm not hunting for fur. I'm hunting to kill coyotes. Killed a few over the last couple years with a 22-250 and even a couple with my benelli SBE. But generally the 7 mag is the gun that I tote when hunting just about anything. I do alot of howling in addition to the distress calls. Works damn good too!

Speking of hunting did you guys get any decent tags? All I drew this year was a bull tag for 481. I didn't draw my antelope tag for unit 3 (craig) even though I had 8 freakin points! Should have just went to wyoming. I may go stand in line for a leftover doe antelope tag though cuz I LOVE eating antelope!

Do you guys shoot competitevly? KInd of hoping someone could maybe show me the ropes of this IDPA shooting. Buddy of mine in Florida told me I would like it.

Oh, if any of you guys local to me are FFL and would like to do tranfers let me know.

As far as other toys I got ATV,s

Any of you springs guys want to hook up for a beer let me know.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 5:15:08 PM EDT
We do meet on occasion. Last local meet was about 3 weeks ago at WillysWagon's place. I think we should meet at least once a month myself. Maybe do some kind of shoot the next time. Maybe a meet at Dragon Man's is in order. What say ye. Karl.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:35:30 AM EDT
Well since that is about 15 minutes from me that would probably work
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:06:51 PM EDT
If you guys are going to have a shoot a dragon mans let me know. I've got a bunch of new toys to try out.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 3:50:03 AM EDT
Welcome YuccaYetti. Glad to have another shooter here in the Springs. Glad to have you aboard!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 5:25:48 PM EDT
bluker1, I wasn't talking one of Dragon Man's shoots, just a get together of board people. But that of course includes you if you want to come, you are a board member. We should set a date say a month down the road and see who wants to come. I say the second saturday in september. Who could make that? Karl.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:35:53 PM EDT
I just might be interested Karl, let me know.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:53:17 PM EDT
Welcome aboard, Yucca. I usually get out to Dragonman's most Sundays between noon and 1:00, and stay for a couple hours.
Top Top