Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/22/2003 3:09:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/22/2003 3:14:21 PM EDT by Rickyj]
Well it has been some time now (about 50 days) and I am starting to wonder if I can reasonably expect my permit in 90 days. I know that is a long way off for me personally but I know others of you applied on or immediately after May 18th, which puts you closer to 70 days. And yet still no one has received their permit other than those in the free county of El Paso.

So when 90 days rolls around what can we really do? Securing a lawyer is a non option financially for myself and probably most of us. Seeing as how the f*ed around for three months already the polite reasoning, prodding, and respect is not going to work.

Uhhhhgggg....why am I already anticipating some kind of BS? I just know that around 75-80 days they are going to call me and tell me "there was a problem with your fingerprints and we need to resubmit them" or "we accidentally lost your check, we need you to come down and redo the application" if they even call at all.

That is not even including the definitions game. Depends on what your definition of "90" is. I know they are pulling this on a couple people here. Maybe it was 90 processing days that the legislature meant. You know, like Mondays only.

Just pisses me off, because for $152.50 it should be fast and hassle free.

So what can we do?

Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:01:38 PM EDT
Dudley Brown of RMGO says it is taking about 10 weeks, mainly due to the FBI check. So that means about the second week in August for me.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 5:23:49 PM EDT
Well I can wait 20 days I guess.

Why are you concerned with Colorado concealed carry all the way in Samoa?
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 9:01:46 PM EDT
Mine took two days in Clear Creek County. The reason it took so long is that the Sheriff was out for the rest of the afternoon.
Top Top