Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2003 10:58:10 PM EDT
I just noticed the "coming soon" sign on the HUGE block building being constructed near my home. Sportsmans Warehouse.The website lists a few stores your great state. Any feedback? Good, Bad, Indifferent?  Spackler.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:13:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I personally love the place.  Bought my first handgun there (baby eagle .40), very reasonable prices.  When I was looking at getting my first AR, I was talking to one of the sales guys about lower recievers (they only carried complete bushies), he gave me his name and number and said he would do the FFL transfer for me and waive the $25 fee.  They have won me as a long time and frequent customer!

Just my .02
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:30:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just noticed the "coming soon" sign on the HUGE block building being constructed near my home. Sportsmans Warehouse.The website lists a few stores your great state. Any feedback? Good, Bad, Indifferent?  Spackler.

Where are you at?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:38:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I have bought many suplies thier and they seem to be resonable. Gun prices I may have to really look around first. I have a friend that has a FFL works me a deal.

My wife bought a Bretta mini-cougar for $375 TTT from some one else, We traded with my friend for a Glock 19 and he gave us an even trade. I later found out that he was selling the Glock 19 for $435. We still ended up better on the deal. What I am trying to say is look around they me be the best deal for you area but you should check all options before buying.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:02:53 AM EDT
[#4]
theres one not to far from here, pretty decent store.  I do business there when I can.

Now if they would only get larger and do sporting goods, they could put Gart's out of business.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:03:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Redleg,I'm in North Phoenix, 35th ave and Beardsley if that's what your asking.     Thanks guys! That is exactly the kind of info I was looking for. After looking at their website I got the impression that they were sort of like a Lowe's or Home Depot for the outdoors! Of all the states that they listed stores in, yours seemed to have the most action in the Hometown forum so here I am. How are your Elk and Deer seasons shaping up? It's pretty grim down here, permit numbers are are way down from last year. Thanks again,  Spackler.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Redleg,I'm in North Phoenix, 35th ave and Beardsley if that's what your asking.     Thanks guys! That is exactly the kind of info I was looking for. After looking at their website I got the impression that they were sort of like a Lowe's or Home Depot for the outdoors! Of all the states that they listed stores in, yours seemed to have the most action in the Hometown forum so here I am. How are your Elk and Deer seasons shaping up? It's pretty grim down here, permit numbers are are way down from last year. Thanks again,  Spackler.

Just got my tags in the mail the other day. drew both Cow and Doe. Hopefully it will be a good year. If nothing else so far it looks like it is going to be a wetter year.

KC
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:09:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Already got your tags? Damn,I think we have to wait until the middle of July to find out if we were drawn. It was a little wetter this past winter but not any more. Yep, dry as a popcorn fart around these parts! A buddy of mine is trying to talk me into a little Nov. pheasant hunting in your state if we don't have any luck getting drawn this year. Does that sound like a good idea to you all?  Spackler.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top