Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2003 6:10:26 PM EDT
Has anyone seen anti-CCW signs at different businesses?
I haven't seen any signs yet, but I do hear Galyan's considers carrying to be trespassing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Gart Sports has (or at least used to have) a sign at their front desk here in the springs stating that firearms must be left at the customer information desk.

I haven't seen a 'no firearms on the premises' sign at any other businesses I normally frequent.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:20:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I haven't seen any yet. But, CSSA is compiling a list. I think they plan to post it on their web site.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 10:31:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I haven't seen any signs yet,  I did get an odd look while reading Small Arms Review at lunch the other day
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:31:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think the two local (25 and 60 miles away) have signs up. But I've only been to the closest one lately, and I wasn't looking for a sign.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top