Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2003 4:35:35 PM EDT
After careful deliberation, I have decided to hold a get-together on Saturday June 28th  (4PM – 8PM-ish), at my place.  Even though an RSVP isn’t necessary, it would be appreciated (gotta know how much grub to get).  Any and all are welcome.  We will have a meeting during the get-together to talk about various topics.  I’ll have various foods to eat & drink; wings, pizza, subs, chips, soda & beer , etc…  

Please go to the Colo AR15 Shooters page to RSVP, get directions and read other info.

groups.msn.com/ColoradoAR15ShootersSite/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=3105&LastModified=4675424684496762215

Later all,
WillysWagon  
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:22:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Promises to be a good time! Please come and say hello!

And thank "WillysWagon" for doing this!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Advertising pizza and beer here?  I hope you have a really big house.  Karl.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:24:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Advertising pizza and beer here?  I hope you have a really big house.  Karl.

It's not huge, hopefully everyone will not show up at the same time.  

You better show up buddy & help me down a few brews  
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#4]
That will make for a tough weekend.  Your get together saturday and Lexington's on sunday in Longmont.  I'm going to try real hard to make both.  Yours is pretty well guaranteed since it's so close.  Karl.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:37:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yours is pretty well guaranteed since it's so close.  Karl.

Glad you'll be able to make it.  It will be cool to put a face to a name.  

I hope for a good turn out.  
After all, it's free.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top