Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2003 11:50:25 AM EDT
well, you may or may not know that I too am another of the many seeking employment (again) here in Colorado.. My FAL project is on hold. I had planned on buying the proper tools, as I'm sure this wasn't going to be the last FAL I'd build...

anyway, I've got a little more 'free' time than I'd like, so I'd at least like to get this Imbel FAL of mine finished so I can take her out this summer...

If you live in the metro denver area and have the tools to help me out with properly putting the bbl on my gearlogo receiver and maybe helping me select the proper locking shoulder too, would be awesome.

I'm prepared to buy lunch and or some 'beverage' of your choosing

just drop me an email or IM  

thanks
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to FAL Files.  They will hook you up with a fanatic
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:07:21 AM EDT
[#2]
If you run out of options up North, contact "circuits" here in the Springs. He can do it, he's got all the tools.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:34:21 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks boss!  
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:33:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's the email...

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:38:42 AM EDT
[#5]
7IDL,

I have both the receiver wrench and a barrel wrench I fabricated from a big-momma SAE wrench.  I also have other miscellaneous tools: tool to shave barrel shoulder to adjust timing; buttstock tool; extractor tool; other junk.

If you'd like to bring it by we can take crack at it at my place.  Let me know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top