BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I had the same thought, then bought a D60, D50 and an AK drum because fuck ferguson.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a little disheartening to know that my latest mag purchase, that just arrived, is more than likely going to be my last, for a good while. That reality just sunk in. I'm kind of wanting a Magpul D60, but it just doesn't seem functional enough to justify spending the $150

I had the same thought, then bought a D60, D50 and an AK drum because fuck ferguson.

Damn it! Your going to cost me some money! I could use an AK drum as well.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:13:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That was my resent delivery as well. Very happy with the transaction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just received my latest order from aero, 10 pmags  $88.00.  3 day shipping!  Another satisfied customer.

That was my resent delivery as well. Very happy with the transaction.

+1 Very good service from Aero

Link Posted: 6/16/2022 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 10:50:15 PM EDT
[#4]
got a bunch of 15 rd mags in today for the Beretta...and some more Blackdog .22lr mags as well.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
got a bunch of 15 rd mags in today for the Beretta..
View Quote

Now snag some MecGar flush fit 18’s if you haven’t already
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:01:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
got a bunch of 15 rd mags in today for the Beretta..

As far as I know they don’t make them for the Euro Mag release Berettas
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:29:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ah, yes - ye olde heel release.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Got a pic of that? Ive handled an old school beretta92, the actions was slick as glass.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

As far as I know they don't make them for the Euro Mag release Berettas
View Quote

Found it! Same as a Taurus PT92 magazine:

ProMag doesn't ship to WA, but https://promagindustries.com/taurus-pt-92-9mm-15-rd-blue-steel/

https://grabagun.com/promag-pt-92-9mm-15rd-bl.html

https://www.natchezss.com/promag-taurus-pt92-magazine-9mm-blued-steel-15-rd.html

https://shootingsurplus.com/promag-tau-pt92-15rd-9mm/

https://www.impactguns.com/Handgun-High-Cap-Mag/ProMag-Magazine-Taurus-PT92-9mm-20rd-Blued-Finish-Steel-708279007101-TAUA2/

https://www.thegunstock.com/products/magazines-promag-taua3-708279006715-4639

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Botach has the Alien Green (Super Green) Lancers back in stock. $79.99 $89.99 for a pack of six:
https://botach.com/lancer-l5awm-5-56mm-30rd-translucent-magazines-6-pack/

EDIT:  I got a shipping notification with tracking in less than an hour.   That’s the fastest I’ve ever seen from them.  They must know what’s at stake.

EDIT2:  Price raised to $89.99
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Osage county guns rocks! They're quick!

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Botach has the Alien Green (Super Green) Lancers back in stock. $79.99 for a pack of six:
https://botach.com/lancer-l5awm-5-56mm-30rd-translucent-magazines-6-pack/

EDIT:  I got a shipping notification with tracking in less than an hour.   That’s the fastest I’ve ever seen from them.  They must know what’s at stake.
View Quote

I have placed two orders with Botach (OKAY Orders) since the Mag BS started, both shipped the very next day. I know they have had a past reputation but I would not hesitate to use them now. They still have good deals on OKAY 8 packs (up about $10 bucks from a month ago but still a good deal).

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:06:45 PM EDT
[#13]
For those looking for CZ75 magazines, you're in luck!

CZ75 17Rd 9mm Magazines
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 2:00:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Damn it! Your going to cost me some money! I could use an AK drum as well.
View Quote

I broke down and bought the d60. I just hope it gets here on time.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 8:21:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Got a pic of that? Ive handled an old school beretta92, the actions was slick as glass.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll get a pic later, It's an Italian Police turn in that PSA had a couple years ago, it looked like it was carried a lot but fired very little. I had it cerakoted Socom blue , and found a nice set of wood grips, added a set of Wolf springs, and it is slick as butter on a hot day, huge pistol, but it shoots so sweet.

ETA
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 8:23:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Found it! Same as a Taurus PT92 magazine:

ProMag doesn't ship to WA, but https://promagindustries.com/taurus-pt-92-9mm-15-rd-blue-steel/

https://grabagun.com/promag-pt-92-9mm-15rd-bl.html

https://www.natchezss.com/promag-taurus-pt92-magazine-9mm-blued-steel-15-rd.html

https://shootingsurplus.com/promag-tau-pt92-15rd-9mm/

https://www.impactguns.com/Handgun-High-Cap-Mag/ProMag-Magazine-Taurus-PT92-9mm-20rd-Blued-Finish-Steel-708279007101-TAUA2/

https://www.thegunstock.com/products/magazines-promag-taua3-708279006715-4639

View Quote

Thanks, I got a bunch from Numrich, just need to change the floor plates out, as the Numrich mags have plastic floor plates that are a hair too thick and prevent the mags from locking in, ordered some stell floor plates to swap them out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 9:47:33 PM EDT
[#17]
. . . well, Pinto's inventory is down by (11) USGI M1 carbine 15rd mags. I still have a bunch of paper-wrapped USGI 15rd mags from Y2K, and yet, I bought more.

I hate F'in Bob Ferguson, etc.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Just ordered four more BX-25 mags from PSA. They may be the last of my mag purchases before July.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 5:07:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It's a little disheartening to know that my latest mag purchase, that just arrived, is more than likely going to be my last, for a good while. That reality just sunk in. I'm kind of wanting a Magpul D60, but it just doesn't seem functional enough to justify spending the $150
View Quote

I have to ask… do you guys shop around at all, or do you just prefer to pay more than you need to for things you want?

Those drums are $90. I’ve bought a lot of them lately. From the Glock/HK 9mm style to the AR 556/7.62 pattern.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 10:18:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Welp, made my last order with greg cote. Havent owned a hi-power in many years but the new springfield looks promising, so I got some for that.

Its the end of an era. Moved here from kali for the freedom. Got a 23yr extension on it I guess

Now gotta save up for the stuff they want to ban next session.

Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Welp, made my last order with greg cote. Havent owned a hi-power in many years but the new springfield looks promising, so I got some for that.

Its the end of an era. Moved here from kali for the freedom. Got a 23yr extension on it I guess

Now gotta save up for the stuff they want to ban next session.

View Quote

been waiting for that Sprinfield SA35 to become available.....got tired of waiting and bought a RIA 10mm 1911 Ultra.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I have to ask… do you guys shop around at all, or do you just prefer to pay more than you need to for things you want?

Those drums are $90. I’ve bought a lot of them lately. From the Glock/HK 9mm style to the AR 556/7.62 pattern.
View Quote

Cheapest I had come across was $99. PSA had them  for $128. It came to $150 with tax and shipping. I went with PSA because I really didn't want to take a chance on questionable shipping times from an unknown to me vender. Had I not procrastinated so long, I might had gone a different route. Do you have a link for what you are talking about?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Cheapest I had come across was $99. PSA had them  for $128. It came to $150 with tax and shipping. I went with PSA because I really didn't want to take a chance on questionable shipping times from an unknown to me vender. Had I not procrastinated so long, I might had gone a different route. Do you have a link for what you are talking about?
View Quote

Battlehawkarmory.com.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Apparently I wasn’t done ordering. I ordered two different six packs of Lancer mags from Botach Today. One six pack of neon green and one six pack of purple. They’ve already been shipped. That might be record shipping time for them. I put in the order at 830 AM and it was shipped by 11:30
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Just grabbed a 40 round Pmag from Cabelas today, because I didn't have one, and Fuck Sideshow Bob
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:51:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Apparently I wasn’t done ordering. I ordered two different six packs of Lancer mags from Botach Today. One six pack of neon green and one six pack of purple. They’ve already been shipped. That might be record shipping time for them. I put in the order at 830 AM and it was shipped by 11:30
View Quote

My order was marked as shipped within an hour with a target date of 06/23.  However, when I checked with UPS today, they have it as ‘not received’.  I contacted Botach and the parcel has been in the warehouse since Friday morning.  I told them that they better get orders to WA State moving.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 5:03:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

My order was marked as shipped within an hour with a target date of 06/23.  However, when I checked with UPS today, they have it as ‘not received’.  I contacted Botach and the parcel has been in the warehouse since Friday morning.  I told them that they better get orders to WA State moving.  
View Quote

Good to know.

I’m digging the new style MPX magazine. Happy that lancer has some competition. $28 ea and they load and hand cycle perfectly.

If anyone has an MPX the THRiL PMX - MPX magazines are nice. Sig is even selling them on the sig site.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 12:49:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Battlehawkarmory.com.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Battlehawkarmory.com.

Battlehawk is showing $129 for D60's and $118 for the D50 9mm versions.

$90 on a D60 would be below wholesale, and $90 on a D50 9mm would be about a 1.5% margin.....

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 6:08:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Battlehawk is showing $129 for D60's and $118 for the D50 9mm versions.

$90 on a D60 would be below wholesale, and $90 on a D50 9mm would be about a 1.5% margin.....

View Quote

Did you see the “add to cart for best price button?

Here is the price in cart for a few different ones.

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 6:47:30 AM EDT
[#30]
I've got 20-30 NIB metric FAL mags if anyone in this state wants to buy. Was going to get into FALs, but changed my plans. I would prefer they stay in WA, if just to annoy certain subhumans.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I've got 20-30 NIB metric FAL mags if anyone in this state wants to buy. Was going to get into FALs, but changed my plans. I would prefer they stay in WA, if just to annoy certain subhumans.
View Quote

You have my attention. I have a need for more FAL magazines.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:45:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't own an FAL yet but it's been on my bucket list. How much are you asking?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 12:28:32 PM EDT
[#33]
After what happened with the NYSRPA ruling, it shall be interesting what happens next with Duncan v Bonta.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
After what happened with the NYSRPA ruling, it shall be interesting what happens next with Duncan v Bonta.
View Quote

I believe WA's ban is being challenged on the basis that the 9th got the scrutiny level wrong and SCOTUS was likely to provide more clarification.  And Saint Clarence delivered
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 12:41:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Did you see the “add to cart for best price button?

Here is the price in cart for a few different ones.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/77421/EA2E0B8F-B97F-40B9-9509-E2D37A710548-2427814.png
View Quote

I did not notice that.  those are great prices, like I said, basically at wholesale.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I did not notice that.  those are great prices, like I said, basically at wholesale.
View Quote

I have a pile of drums now. It was like buying 3 and getting one free from the price they were charging. So I kept buying. The HK94 drum cycles nicely. Did it by hand with out an issue. Smooth and clean right into the chamber. The Glock carbine ones are nice as well.

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I believe WA's ban is being challenged on the basis that the 9th got the scrutiny level wrong and SCOTUS was likely to provide more clarification.  And Saint Clarence delivered
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, Thomas clarified that “any modern instruments that facilitate armed self-defense” are also protected under the Constitution, even if they did not exist until recently. That should strike down the magazine ban right there!
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:31:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Also, Thomas clarified that “any modern instruments that facilitate armed self-defense” are also protected under the Constitution, even if they did not exist until recently. That should strike down the magazine ban right there!
View Quote

Woah, I didn’t hear about that one.  Thomas is clearly throwing down the gauntlet on AWBs and magazine bans.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Got my attention too
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oh thats yuge! Between that and the ATF admitting the AR15 is the most popular gun in America......

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm hoping I can finally carry a fixed blade concealed, legally, in this state
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm hoping I can finally carry a fixed blade concealed, legally, in this state
View Quote

Been carrying a fixed blade for years in this state.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 7:19:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I don't own an FAL yet but it's been on my bucket list. How much are you asking?
View Quote

$20 ea. delivered.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 7:57:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

$20 ea. delivered.
View Quote

In for 10.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sweet. Now rule the NFA as unconstitutional because it sure as fuck is. I don't even care about getting a machine gun. I just want an SBR and suppressor without dealing with all that BS.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

$20 ea. delivered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$20 ea. delivered.

I'd be down for five if you have any left over.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Battlehawkarmory.com.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Battlehawkarmory.com.

@NachoDip  Thanks for the heads up on Battlehawk! I took a gamble and ordered an AK drum. I thought for sure I was going to get an email stating that I ordered too late and they wouldn't be able to ship...Nope, just the opposite! Received an email today stating my item just shipped UPS rush and will be here on the 28th!
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

@NachoDip  Thanks for the heads up on Battlehawk! I took a gamble and ordered an AK drum. I thought for sure I was going to get an email stating that I ordered too late and they wouldn't be able to ship...Nope, just the opposite! Received an email today stating my item just shipped UPS rush and will be here on the 28th!
View Quote

Youre welcome bud.

I've been buying a lot of stuff through them. Amazing prices on guns in general. I haven't been able to really beat the deals there. Especially when you take taxes into account.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:12:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Random WA magazine question, but.... If I order magazines from Brownells today would I still be g2g if they arrive after July 1st?

ETA: This isn't a critical shortage, I'm good on AR/Ak mags. I was just thinking of ordering five pistol magazines for a gun/caliber that I would like to purchase in the future.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Random WA magazine question, but.... If I order magazines from Brownells today would I still be g2g if they arrive after July 1st?

ETA: This isn't a critical shortage, I'm good on AR/Ak mags. I was just thinking of ordering five pistol magazines for a gun/caliber that I would like to purchase in the future.
View Quote

Not legal per law as far as I can tell
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top