Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2017 6:11:45 PM EDT
Asking for a friend!

I know we have the list, but I've gone 0/2 with it the last two times I've tried it.

Just looking for a place to send a lower.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:26:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Lynnwood Gun is just on 99 at 208th, so not too far away
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:02:51 PM EDT
[#2]
NOT the one I use!....they fuxored a NFA form 4 app from July , 2016...and told me about it now...after I badgered them a while...I have to redo that form 4 process now.

For a Pete's sake, I magaged to do my own 5 first time form 1s on the same day in July 2016 and got approved on July 2017.

For a lower, Sound Loan in everett only charges $15 for long guns, $25 handgun, last I was in several years ago.

The guy I use now charges more and I used him because he was closer, and is doing my NFA stuff... but I may switch to the NFA guy in Renton, even if he is an hour away drive...
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I've used Precise Shooter with no issues.  I hear people talk shit about the owner being a commie, but the employees I've dealt with were friendly.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Me. Savage Coating LLC

Kenmore Based.
Link Posted: 12/15/2017 3:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Sound Loan in Everett as mentioned above is my go to. DJ's in Bothell is another option. Not the cheapest, but I like them. 2a in Bellevue is another good one as well.
Link Posted: 12/15/2017 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sound Loan in Everett as mentioned above is my go to. DJ's in Bothell is another option. Not the cheapest, but I like them. 2a in Bellevue is another good one as well.
View Quote
The only issue I have with 2A is their opening hours. Because all the people have other jobs, they have very limited availability.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top