Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2017 12:40:12 PM EDT
Let's talk recall elections here (worked in Colorado)

How do run a recall election?

Who is vulnerable?

Other thoughts
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 8:04:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Recall who?  Inslee?  Lightweight.  Save it for Ferguson.  His agenda is far worse.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 5:29:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah?  Who’s going to fund it?  Target who?
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah?  Who's going to fund it?  Target who?
View Quote
I'd start the funding with $100, just as I also said I would donate to attorneys here

As a guy who came from Cali I know how this shit ends. At some point guys better start tossing a few hundred into legal action rather than a few hundred into some fancy new shooter or they wont have any fancy new shooters to buy.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'd start the funding with $100, just as I also said I would donate to attorneys here

As a guy who came from Cali I know how this shit ends. At some point guys better start tossing a few hundred into legal action rather than a few hundred into some fancy new shooter or they wont have any fancy new shooters to buy.
View Quote
So are you going to organize it?
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:07:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So are you going to organize it?
View Quote
Nope. Its important to be self aware on such things. I would not be a good leader for such a fight. Not at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top