Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2017 12:37:18 PM EDT
Did anyone have anything fun follow them home on Black Friday?  My gun slush fund got depleted because I had to get a new safe so nothing new for me other than the new safe (a 40 gun from Costco)
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried to find an elk to bring home with me but I failed
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I was visiting the In-Laws in Idaho.  Found a Polish WZ-48 .22 training rifle for a good price and brought it home.  Was on consignment and they called the guy for me with an offer, but he wouldn't budge.  Still a fair price at $265 out the door, I think.

Rob
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 5:26:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 8:00:47 PM EDT
[#4]
A few things.

Anova Sous Vide
Sennhauser CX 3
PSA AR9 Glock lower
PSA gun case and Mags
G Skill keyboard
G Skill mouse

The PSA lower was the hot ticket for this year. The headphones were a spontaneous purchase since they were on sale as was the Sous Vide. To be fair I've wanted a Sous Vide machine for a long time so couldnt let it go when I saw it on sale.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 11:35:57 PM EDT
[#5]
This isn't necessarily a Black Friday deal, but I purchased a Leupold LTO Tracker thermal imager at dealer cost.  I recently registered an account  with a firearms wholesaler (I am a FFL) and logged in intending to purchase a FLIR Tk Scout.  When I saw the Leupold at about the same price point, I did some research and found it was better than the FLIR.  Now I have a thermal imager to go with my night vision monocular.  Very excited to try both out simultaneously.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top