Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2017 8:23:25 PM EDT
I have my membership, and have only been there three times.

Nice place to shoot, but everytime I have gone, It's only been Spanky Bear, and myself.

Facebook page is sorta active.

This normal, or do they ever get busy? ( Not that I'm complaining, it's nice having a 300 yard range, or empty pistol bays to myself)
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 10:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have my membership, and have only been there three times.

Nice place to shoot, but everytime I have gone, It's only been Spanky Bear, and myself.

Facebook page is sorta active.

This normal, or do they ever get busy? ( Not that I'm complaining, it's nice having a 300 yard range, or empty pistol bays to myself)
View Quote

Never been, I live about a hour away but never even thought about it, I do go here http://www.chelangunclub.com this place is very nice, usually we just go up above on a old wheat field that we can shoot out over a mile if we want to, but stick to 600 max.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 2:08:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Never been, I live about a hour away but never even thought about it, I do go here http://www.chelangunclub.com this place is very nice, usually we just go up above on a old wheat field that we can shoot out over a mile if we want to, but stick to 600 max.
View Quote
That looks good, and the price of membership is very reasonable.

I drive in from Monroe.

Figure it's a nicer drive to just head over the pass, and not that much more than heading to a range in the south Puget Sound area.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Member here!  I only live a few minutes away from the range.   I've been there a lot when it's been a ghost town, and I've been there when it was packed.   Last Sunday at 8:30 a.m. there were folks in the covered range, in the open bays next to it, two folks shooting long range, and over at the 300 yd range there were about five folks including myself when I left 11:30-ish.   Oh, and five mule deer that wandered up the hill and walked in front of the 400 yd plate.

I really like the gate now, no more getting out to open the lock, driving through, and locking back up!
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 3:57:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I really like the gate now, no more getting out to open the lock, driving through, and locking back up!
View Quote
I love the gate now!

I might have to send ya a message next time we go. ( try to go at least once a month, I drive over form Monroe).
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 3:18:55 AM EDT
[#5]
My invite must have got lost in the mail. :(
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My invite must have got lost in the mail. :(
View Quote
Mine to, I may have to go check it out, just we have so many areas here where you can shoot it’s hard to drive and pay, especially when I pay for one not 15 minutes away and hardly go. Maybe I need new shooting friends, him, hint.................
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 1:07:54 AM EDT
[#7]

It Spanky, and myself...

Most people get scared.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:48:06 PM EDT
[#8]
ha i read the title and expected something more north than that, that's almost 2 hours south of the Omak area
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top