Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2017 10:34:29 PM EDT
My family is moving to a new neighborhood soon.  We found a home in Federal Way (Dash Point area).  I searched the neighborhood using King County Sheriff's Office sex offender registration database.  

But we were wondering if there was another resource that's up to date in Washington.  Not much faith in a State that has a history for loosing track of bad guys like good old Washington...
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:18:03 PM EDT
[#1]
If the wheels are worth more than the car.....
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 7:47:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I've found this site to be of interest.  You can search with different criteria and time frames.  Not all local PD submits info however.

https://www.crimereports.com/
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#3]
You might have to do some googling, but I remember there was a site that showed a listing of crimes based on public records.  I can't remember the site right now.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Census data with crime map will tell the story
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I cannot identify a specific database, but I can tell you that heroin is very prevalent in that area. My sister (junkie) used to ask me for a ride to or from that area very frequently.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Is there a website that reports school ratings? Or are they even allowed to do that here?

In my home state there's a website with reports on schools.  Even if you don't have kids, failing schools can be a sign of a crappy neighborhood.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 10:17:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesn't zillow or other real estate website offer school ratings?
I do know there is a place but you might have to Google it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top