Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2017 2:50:10 AM EDT
The usual fools, doing what they usually do best.

How did these 2 clown show fucks land a talk radio gig?
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I quit listening to those clowns after the Lakewood police murders.  

They're typical media that latch onto something and won't let go until the next topic comes about. Rinse and repeat.  I couldn't even imagine what they've been blabbering about since Las Vegas

I'm not much for talk radio anyways.  

I've done the oyster run before and yes there is some shenanigans but NOT from the Seattle Cossacks lol.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't they gotten kicked off the air in other cities because of shit like this?  They seem to be joined at the pelvis and share a brain.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#3]
They can't decide if they want to run a rush hour blue collar talk show or act like they're on Air America
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Cant stand them.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#5]
KTTH has more conservative options
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I listen to them, but it's almost like they don't have any different opinion.  I liked Jason and Burns because it was point/counterpoint.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 4:56:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cant stand them.
View Quote
This is how I feel.  They will talk and talk about a subject they have no knowledge on and on, especially when it comes to the police and the military.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I listen to them, but it's almost like they don't have any different opinion.  I liked Jason and Burns because it was point/counterpoint.
View Quote
Rantz & Burns are reasonable.  Agree or disagree, they remain respectable.  Meanwhile, R&D are wannabe progressive hacks.  Further, any group of people - whether associated or not - is "gangs" to them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I like Burns, yes he is a liberal, however he is willing to bring people on who have different opinions than him to debate the issue, I like Dori, but I wish he would bring in someone from the other side just to have a discussion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top