Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 10/2/2017 10:00:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Well that sucks.

Bummer my MEGA lowers are at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean...  They will be collectors items.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 10:04:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 11:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
That letter is dated January 26th, 2017, so I'm guessing at this point the deal is finally closed?  The Mega website doesn't look like it has really been touched for months, except for the note about "Mega Arms is now ZEV Technologies."  But if you look at the "Latest News" section, it dates to January 2016.  ZEV's website has zero mention of AR parts at all, just 24/7 Glock.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 11:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Personally...I find Zev glocks fugly.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 12:59:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That letter is dated January 26th, 2017, so I'm guessing at this point the deal is finally closed?  The Mega website doesn't look like it has really been touched for months, except for the note about "Mega Arms is now ZEV Technologies."  But if you look at the "Latest News" section, it dates to January 2016.  ZEV's website has zero mention of AR parts at all, just 24/7 Glock.....
View Quote
Yes this happened a long time ago.  Zev however just announced they would be re branding all Mega stuff to Zev Tech a few weeks ago. Mega marked guns, lowers, parts etc are no longer being produced.  The final push of that inventory is about to go to market.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 10:49:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Guess I better find a Mega upper to go with my ArfCom lower that I've not built yet.  

I'll probably pay more now. Damn procrastination and life expenses.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 1:38:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Mega was always overpriced anyway
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 5:29:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Like Mega, don't care for Zev...so this looks like epic fail. Them boys at mega make damn good parts. Hopefully the guy running that show scored a lot of $ from the sale.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top