Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2017 12:50:27 AM EDT
I don't know how to post pics. If anyone's interested we can talk on the phone and I'll email you some.

We're in Thurston county and would prefer to find someone local. He's 9 mos old and has subluxation in one of his hips. Was pick of the litter from Jenecks Rottweilers in Spokanne, an internationally known breeder, check him out.

We're told that subluxation may resolve itself as the dog matures, it may not. If not the dog may develop arthritis and dysplasia. If so he will conform to OFA standards and be perfectly healthy. He is a very sweet and loving dog, great with kids and other dogs. Very tolerant of other dogs unless they bite his nuts, he doesn't go for that.  He's adopted our 13yr old and shadows him everywhere, waits by the door for the school bus.

Very active working dog. My wish is that he goes to a working farm to people experienced with Rottweilers, but we will seriously consider any inquiries.

We have the breeder looking to rehome him but I don't want to just put him on a plane to somewhere. I care about this dog and would like to visit the home of any prospective owner. We have inquiries with rescue organizations as well as local facebook groups.

If you or anyone you know might be interested feel free to contact me. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 1:12:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump in case anyone missed it. We are still looking for the right place for him.

If you or anyone you know has a need for a real working dog please let me know, thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top