Posted: 9/12/2017 4:40:52 PM EDT
https://www.google.com/search?q=murray+Seattle&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Link Posted: 9/12/2017 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:53:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Ditto.
The minute the news broke this year, I knew he was fucked. This wasn't the first time he's been accused on being a chomo.
I hope something comes out of all of this but knowing how Democrats circle the wagons, I won't hold my breath.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 10:06:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Time to drain the Seattle swamp!  Good riddance, sick fuck.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 10:11:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Time to drain the Seattle swamp!  Good riddance, sick fuck.
View Quote
Shiiiiiiittttttt......
Shiiiiit Sheeeeeeeeeit Shieet Sheeeit - Senator Clay Davis, The Wire

It's going to take more than Murray. 2/3rd's of Seattle would be need to be vaporized before the swamp started draining.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 10:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Shiiiiiiittttttt...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

It's going to take more than Murray. 2/3rd's of Seattle would be need to be vaporized before the swamp started draining.
View Quote
Yep.  1 perp is a drop in the Seattle/King Co. political bucket.  Insignificant in the greater scheme.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 12:27:42 AM EDT
[#6]
As with Nickels and McGuinn, his replacement is gonna be an order of magnitude worse.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 12:36:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
As with Nickels and McGuinn, his replacement is gonna be an order of magnitude worse.
View Quote
ONLY if it's moonbat.

i think durkin will be much further right than Seattle has seen in decades.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Good riddance. He should be incarcerated for his acts. Disgusting.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I just heard on the news that the sick fucker went to Ireland to molest children in the 70's.
All libtards and dummycunts should be ashamed of themselves for electing this perverted sick child molesting fucktard.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 12:32:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just heard on the news that the sick fucker went to Ireland to molest children in the 70's.
All libtards and dummycunts should be ashamed of themselves for electing this perverted sick child molesting fucktard.
View Quote
Somebody should have kneecapped that bastard!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top