Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 11:50:28 PM EDT
Have any of you purchased the LAPG 3 day pack (the one for $30 made under the LAPG lable, not the Condor Assault pack).

If you have, do you know if it's well made as their BOB?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:00:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Bought one about a year ago. Nothing to great, but works. Theres no frame and the waist straps suck. The pocket for the camelback is big, but adds no way to hang it upright.

I did a week long trip of airports and moderate walking and it was fine. Keep it light and its fine. As far as a BoB...maybe if your under 50 miles and have an ultralight tent and sack. But a $100-200 pack with an internal frame would be better. It does make a great get home bag.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:36:23 AM EDT
[#2]
my roommate got one and it ripped very shortly.  he got it replaced and the new one has been fine, but I dont recommend it.

check craigslist. I've seen blackhawk and TT packs on there recently...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Let me look through my stuff. If you need a bag that bad I am sure I have a extra 3 day bag laying around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top