Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 9:21:23 PM EDT
Just thought I'd post a few pics of the fun timers we are having here at the Gun Bloggers Rendezvous in Reno this weekend.

These are from this morning's Shooty Goodness Festivities.  There'll be more tomorrow.

Lori Petoske of Ruger wringing out a 22/45 Mark III

Me and my AR:

Me and a (semi only ) M1 Thompson:

Me and an M1898 Krag:

Target was a gong 1000 yards away.  I didn't hit it––but I was definitely getting it's attention...  

Me and... name that short-barreled rifle!:

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:31:40 PM EDT
[#1]
How did you like that KRISS? They look pretty neat.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:36:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a good time!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:53:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Umm thats a glock with an expensive stock.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:22:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

How did you like that KRISS? They look pretty neat.

Pretty neat.  That pivoting barrel really does reduce recoil.  If it had a happy switch, I think it would be real easy to hold a three round to minute-of-tango.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:23:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Looks like a good time!

"Millisecond" Molly Smith showed up last night, so this morning we're going to go out and have our asses kicked at Steel Challenge shooting by a 14 year old girl...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top