Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 6:14:49 PM EDT
well for the cost of this + a cheapo stripped lower you can have a complete gun for less than $550. lol just in case any of you wanted another one.

https://www.dpmsinc.com/store/?cat=1922
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn you!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#2]
hotlinked for ya.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:54:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm starting to wonder if this is just the start of the deals coming our way. I mean, the closer we get to xmas, the sales for toys, clothes, t.v.s and crap will start to take our money from the really important stuff. At least that's what the stores will want to do. By having the gun guys jump on it first, we won't have time to think about all the family responsibilities and such.

Damn, they're evil.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Hello DPMS kit + SA&A Lower = $475 AR!!!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm tempted, but I just cant get excited about a 16" bbl with a carbine gas system.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:44:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

$520 for a Del-ton 20" full KIt, gov't profile, with chrome bolt and carrier and flat top.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

$520 for a Del-ton 20" full KIt, gov't profile, with chrome bolt and carrier and flat top.

Plus tax - plus shipping... how much then?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IF Del-Ton ever ships it. Go read their industry thread. They are TEH SUCKAGE at customer service and shipping in a reasonable time frame.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:51:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine's on order.
So there!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:57:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IF Del-Ton ever ships it. Go read their industry thread. They are TEH SUCKAGE at customer service and shipping in a reasonable time frame.

They still haven't shipped your?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They still haven't shipped your?

I cancelled it 2 months ago.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#12]
is it me?  I click on vini's link & come up with a blank page on the DPMS site
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#13]
out of stock on both kits
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

We actually have most parts in stock right now.  We got hit really hard after Obama got elected, but things have gotten better and we're now shipping most items within a week.  We'll let you know if something isn't in stock and give you options that we do have if you need it right away.  We're doing all of our own barrels now, which has given us a lot more control over our inventory.  

Thanks!!

Tony and Kassandra

Big brother is watching.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:03:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
We actually have most parts in stock right now.  We got hit really hard after Obama got elected, but things have gotten better and we're now shipping most items within a week.  We'll let you know if something isn't in stock and give you options that we do have if you need it right away.  We're doing all of our own barrels now, which has given us a lot more control over our inventory.  
Thanks!!
Tony and Kassandra

Big brother is watching.  

It's a sign of someone who cares.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:20:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares?   I'd have everything I want, at a price I could afford and all I have to buy in addition would be a lower, which I can get very reasonably priced I'm sure.   I'd have a full kit, and not have to chase down small parts from a bunch of places.  While I'd rather have a Colt or BCM, I'll take what I can get, since I don't shoot long guns much anymore, I also can't justify 1000-1300 on a safe queen, where I could swing 550-650 for kit gun.

$544.79 after tax and shipping according to the online checkout BTW.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Thanks!!
Tony and Kassandra

how the hell...........

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares, either option would be sub $600 for a complete rifle.  Either would be great for a kid or SO to learn on.  Or to use as a dummy for a Rattle Can or duracoat.  There are also a few of us that believe our firearms are not just collections, but the more pistols and rifles you have, the more people you can outfit should the SHTF.

Quoted:
how the hell...........

Clearly, the walls have ears!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:01:29 PM EDT
[#20]
snitches get stiches....

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks!!
Tony and Kassandra

how the hell...........

search ––––->  "Del-ton"  ––––––-Right click "open in new tab".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top