Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:06:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Shots fired on page 3.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I ran into a cop last night and I'm happy to report that I'm still alive and so is my dog.

I sell beef to some Police Officers. I hope they aren't going to insist I taze their steers to death come slaughter time.

Hide your cows.

fixed

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know.  I heard Dober's meat was pretty tasty.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:18:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I would like to see one of the  many "experts" here talk a crazed individual with... a knife... I'll be easy... a knife and see if they will comply and drop it.  You MIGHT get lucky once, but I would put money on the fact that you'll get stabbed the second time around.

While in the Army, as the BN Staff Duty NCO, I "once" disarmed a pissed and drunk paratrooper armed with a 3-4" knife blade WITH only a mop rigger and that was STUPID on my behalf and I would NEVER do that again!!  I was lucky... Once.

I should have called the MPs who would have shot his dumb ass,  but the BN Commander's standing order was that NO MPs WILL EVER BE CALLED... Period.

Life isn't like the movies or a video game.   You fuck up, it over for you and in real life, there isn't no second chance and dead means "dead" and I feel safe to say, you're not coming back.

As for the cops to stand down in the State of Washington... for kung fu/judo/akido training(??) or more social work insight training, I'm sure the cops would love it, but what the phuck would the average "libtard" do as his wife and daughter is being raped by some loser... I mean a  "Misunderstood person" while the cops are in their "get in touch" training...  Who would that retard call??  THE POLICE!!!!!!

If you feel that the cops are nazis or commies, than join a police force and see if your "style" in law enforcement works...  I would put money on the fact after you get the shit kick out of you, that's if you are lucky and if you "survived" your first encounter, you will grow up and realize that their are some REALLY bad people out there who have no problems in killing people for the shit of it.

Plus, you will be pretty loney since nobody would work with you since they most likey value their lives.

BTW, most body armor will not stop a blades or ice picks and a vest doesn't cover your head/neck either.

Seriouly, its not easy to get into a full-time LEO position and it will take some effort since there is no shortage of individuals wanting to join, but put your ass where your mouth is and give it a go.

I was born and raised in Seattle... In the less than best areas and I know that there are monsters out there.  I still remember when a woman was shot, 3 times in the chest, in the parking lot of Safeway, next to Holly Park back in the late 70s and the TWO cops  trying to save her life by giving her CPR, without success.  To this day, I still remember the look on their faces when there was no response.  

I'm proud of our cops and the job they do since I can go to work at night without worrying too much about somebody trying to kill/rob/rape my family...  When I'm not at home.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:17:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
snip

Very well said.  Thnak you.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:58:05 AM EDT
[#6]
+106
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 9:11:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Kill 'em all. God knows his own.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 9:13:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't know.  I heard Dober's meat was pretty tasty.

geeze...another thread goes ghey
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:15:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Blah, blah blah, blah...................

You're coming in cold here. Have you even seen one (of the many) prior cop shooting thread in this HTF in the last 2 years? Very few of the unusually high number of LE enforcement incidents resulting in a fatality involved a knife. The responses and emotions/opinions in the WAHTF threads concerning these shooting are cumulative and require prior knowledge of events to be fully understood. While some of the shootings are no brainer good shoots (like someone failing to drop a knife), others are shrouded in controversy and are being contested in a court of law. One shoot even resulted in a murder charge against the officer. So with that said, lurk more and post less before you waltz in here uninvited and tell us where the fucking trains stops.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see, that is a different story from last year.

I don't know what ever came of that one. Any updates on it?

I'M talking about shitbag criminals gettin what they deserve, one way or another. Not these "grey area" cases. That one is odd...I remember it being discussed here, but don't remember any outcome for it.

Well the deputies have been cleared if that's what you mean. Don't know if he had any family to "sue"

As for the "shitbag criminals gettin what they deserve" Guess it's death then. No need to question the cops...

Except the cops are questioned. A real investigation occurs, with second to second timelines, every step and every word is questioned and re-examined, and 1000+ page reports are generated.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cops in Washington need to stand down. Seems like alot of loose cannons up there lately.

No. They need to stand up, harder. More Cops have been killed by spineless shitbags in the last 12 months than ever........the place needs a good douche.

Lets see... Cops V Citizens. I think cops are winning on the body count... in the last 2 years here in washington. Just saying.

"Citizens"? Are you serious? Try CRIMINALS. That's what this fuck was. Yes, legally, technically, a "citizen", but there are too many of these shitstains running around.

I like seeing the scorecard showing one less out there. Fuck criminals, fuck the enemy.

So what crimed did Daniel L. Wasilchen commit? Do tell me, vinni, what crime did he do?

I will just start there...

ETA: Highlights

This is was the guy that used a gun to threaten the county works guys spraying weed killer. They called the cops, and when they showed up, he drew down on them.  Surprise! They shot him.

You don't get shot for committing a crime. You get shot to stop you from hurting or killing someone else. Mr Wasilchen made a choice to threaten the lives of the county workers, and the responding deputies.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:41:18 AM EDT
[#12]
LGB, relax. ARFcom doesn't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy or argument.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

This is was the guy that used a gun to threaten the county works guys spraying weed killer.

I don't belisve that is correct. Please provide some proof of that statement. The Sheriff claimed he had a handgun when they responded. I never saw the County worker claim a handgun was pointed at him. I did see however other citizens say what a fucking control freak asshole the county worker was. Please back up your statement with a verifiable source that he threatened the county weed sprayer with a firearm and I will humbly stand corrected.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:00:07 AM EDT
[#14]

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20090603/NEWS01/706039753

"The county's noxious weed coordinator reportedly was going door-to-door Friday seeking homeowner permission to use an herbicide.

Wasilchen became confrontational and threatened to get a gun, officials said. The weed coordinator called 911.

When Snohomish County deputies responded, Wasilchen had a handgun, Everett police Sgt. Robert Goetz said.

Shots were fired, and Wasilchen died."

––––––––––––––––––––––––-

http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/BREAKING-NEWS/VERLOT-SHOOTING-VICTIM-IDENTIFIED

Authorities say a Snohomish County road work crew was spraying areas for noxious weeds along the Mountain Loop Highway when Wasilchen reportedly became angry with the crew for spraying near his residence and threatened the crew saying he would get a gun if they continued.

The work crew called the sheriff’s office and just before 4:00 pm two Snohomish County Sheriff’s deputies responded to Wasilchen’s home about 2 miles west of Verlot.

The officers said Wasilchen approached them with a firearm, a handgun.
From that point details have not been released but authorities say there was some type of confrontation with the responding officers, multiple shots were fired in the man’s yard and Wasilchen was killed. It is unknown how many rounds were fired, who fired first or if all three fired their weapons.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20100409/NEWS01/704099895

Deputy won’t be charged in shooting death of Verlot man

By Diana Hefley and Jackson Holtz

Herald Writers

A Snohomish County sheriff’s deputy will not face criminal charges in the shooting death of Daniel Wasilchen.

Deputy Greg Rasar shot and killed Wasilchen on May 29 after the Verlot man pointed a gun at the deputy and three other people outside his home, according to investigators.

Rasar "clearly fired only as a last resort, and to protect himself, the reserve deputy who was with him, and the two witnesses who were also present at the scene,” Snohomish County Prosecutor Mark Roe this week wrote in a letter to the detectives who led the investigation.

Roe reviewed the nearly 400-page report on the investigation and visited the site before making his decision. He concluded that Rasar was legally justified in shooting Wasilchen.

"Law enforcement officers have every right to defend themselves, and a duty to defend others. They are trained and equipped to do both. The deputy who shot Mr. Wasilchen has many years of experience to add to that training, and he appears to have called on that as he did everything in his power to avoid having to shoot Mr. Wasilchen,” Roe wrote.

Wasilchen, 44, reportedly was upset after a Snohomish County noxious weed official visited his property. H.R. "Sonny” Gohrman told investigators he stopped by to talk to Wasilchen about knot weed, a type of noxious weed, that he’d noticed growing on Wasilchen’s property a few weeks before the shooting.

Wasilchen repeatedly asked Gohrman to leave his property, records show. The two men argued and Wasilchen, a Boeing crane operator, reportedly shoved the county worker.

Raymond Dearie, an attorney for Wasilchen’s family, said Roe’s finding was not surprising but troubling. Roe didn’t address Gohrman’s behavior, Dearie said.

"The central problem is the unlawful action of Sonny Gohrman. What about Sonny Gohrman going onto Dan Wasilchen’s property against his will?” Dearie asked.

Gohrman left Wasilchen’s property and called deputies. Rasar and reserve deputy Tim King, plus Gohrman and an assistant, arrived at Wasilchen’s home and parked about 100 feet away from the house.

Rasar told investigators he believed he only would be needed to stand by while the county workers took care of their business.

He and the others saw Wasilchen in his driveway. Wasilchen walked back toward his porch, briefly out of sight. He returned, carrying a handgun and walking toward the group, Roe wrote.

Rasar recognized Wasilchen from previous friendly conversations and immediately told the man to drop his gun.

"Nobody needs to get hurt,” the deputy reportedly said.

Wasilchen continued to walk toward them, pointing the handgun at the people outside his home. He reportedly told the deputies to drop their weapons, the report said.

"It is likely that the deputy would have been justified in firing at that point, but instead he kept trying to defuse the situation and reason with the angry, advancing man,” Roe wrote.

Investigators were told that both deputies repeatedly yelled at Wasilchen to drop his gun. He yelled obscenities and made it clear he didn’t intend to drop his gun, which apparently had the hammer back and was ready to fire, Roe wrote

Rasar fired three times. Wasilchen died at the scene.

Investigators found ammunition in Wasilchen’s handgun and more on the porch of his house, Roe wrote. Deputies didn’t get more than a few feet from their vehicle before the man left his porch and walked toward them with a weapon, according to Roe’s letter.

"His death is extremely unfortunate, but it appears clear that the deputy who shot him had no choice,” Roe wrote.

Wasilchen’s family has filed a $5 million claim against the county and Gohrman but hasn’t initiated a lawsuit. The claim accuses Gohrman of trespassing, being hostile and maliciously and deliberately violating Wasilchen’s constitutional rights.

Dearie said Gohrman misinformed the deputies about the scope of the weed official’s authority.

He believes the outcome would have been different if Gohrman followed the law and had obtained a warrant to get on to Wasilchen’s land.

"Had they stayed off his property and gone through the legal channels, Dan Wasilchen would be working for Boeing today,” he said.

––––––––––––––––

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20100227/NEWS01/702279884

Deputy tried to placate man before firing gun

Daniel Wasilchen was fatally shot after he pointed a gun at deputies following a dispute with a weed inspector.

By Jackson Holtz

Herald Writer

VERLOT — Snohomish County deputies tried to calm down Daniel Wasilchen the day he died last summer.

"Drop the gun.”

"We don't need to do this.”

"Nobody needs to get hurt.”

Deputy Greg Rasar described the incident and the phrases he said that day to investigators with the Snohomish County Multiple Agency Response Team.

The interview with Rasar is part of the nearly 400-page death investigation into the May 29, 2009, shooting. It was released Friday under a public records request.

Wasilchen, 44, reportedly was upset after a Snohomish County noxious weed official had visited his property. There was an argument and Wasilchen reportedly shoved the county worker, H.R. "Sonny” Gohrman.

Deputies were called. Wasilchen got a handgun and aimed it at responding deputies and the county weed control officials, the investigation determined. He also reportedly failed to follow the deputies' demands to drop the gun.

Rasar fired three times, killing Wasilchen. The death was one of six involving police in Snohomish County in 2009.

Snohomish County prosecutor Mark Roe still is reviewing the investigation and has not ruled whether the May 29 killing was legally justified.

Rasar and his partner, reserve deputy Tim King, have returned to patrol duty.

Wasilchen's family in November filed a $5 million claim for damages against Snohomish County and Gohrman, the county's noxious weed abatement coordinator.

Wasilchen's family say they hold no ill will toward the deputies. They say the people most responsible are in county government, including Gohrman, the weed inspector.

Gohrman said he'd noticed knot weed, a type of noxious weed, on Wasilchen's property a few weeks prior to the deadly incident. He left a business card for Wasilchen, asking him to call.

Wasilchen's girlfriend told investigators that he was angry about the business card. Wasilchen believed a neighbor may have reported him to the county, the girlfriend told police.

The afternoon of the shooting, Wasilchen was visiting with relatives in his driveway when Gohrman stopped by.

Wasilchen asked Gohrman to leave three times, Wasilchen's stepfather, Marvin Verlinde, said. Verlinde, 65, was with Wasilchen that afternoon. He left prior to the shooting.

The family's claim accuses Gohrman of trespassing, being hostile and maliciously and deliberately violating Wasilchen's constitutional rights.

"It never ever, ever, ever, should have gotten to the point that it came to,” said Raymond Dearie, the lawyer representing the family.

Gohrman left and drove toward Granite Falls to a spot where he could use a cell phone to call 911. Gohrman reportedly couldn't remember Wasilchen's street address and offered to lead the deputies to the home.

Rasar, the deputy who fired the fatal shots, told investigators he believed he only would be needed to stand by while the county workers took care of their business. But when they reached Wasilchen's home, the former Boeing crane operator ducked inside and came out with a handgun.

The deputies told investigators they both immediately recognized Wasilchen. They'd spoken to him casually several times during patrols and remembered him to be friendly.

That afternoon, Wasilchen approached with a handgun leveled in their direction, the reports said.

The deputies ordered him to put the gun down and he responded by telling the deputies to drop their weapons.

At one point during the short standoff, reserve deputy King got onto his hands and knees. He told investigators he was looking for a way to wound Wasilchen by shooting him in the legs, if gunfire became necessary. There wasn't an opportunity for a clear shot, he told investigators.

"Our maneuvering was getting us nowhere,” Rasar told investigators. "I believed that the suspect was going to shoot me, my partner or one of the county employees. I feared someone would be killed.”

––––––––––-

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't think the gun became involved untill the deaputies showed up and if I remember correctlly the weed guy charged ahead of the officers causeing the home owner to draw his weapon because he had told the weed guy to stay off his property.

So IMO yes the weed guy is the cause of this whole mess but the homeowner should have dropped his weapon when ordered to do so by two uniformed Sheriff deputies.

LGB has the 411
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:01:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is was the guy that used a gun to threaten the county works guys spraying weed killer.

I don't belisve that is correct. Please provide some proof of that statement. The Sheriff claimed he had a handgun when they responded. I never saw the County worker claim a handgun was pointed at him. I did see however other citizens say what a fucking control freak asshole the county worker was. Please back up your statement with a verifiable source that he threatened the county weed sprayer with a firearm and I will humbly stand corrected.

I stand corrected. He did not have the gun in hand. He did threaten to get his gun.  Thats when the police were called. He did have the gun in hand and threatened the officers when they arrived.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#17]
bergunx and Lord Grey Boots:  excellent posts.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought someone posted a link in one of the past threads that showed the weed killer event to be:

weed killer trespasses IAW county policy

homeowner uninvites him and commands him to leave or homeowner will get a gun

weed killer leaves property, goes into town and tells cops he was threatened

cops head to property

weed killer beats them there, and charges onto property (without the cavalry) he's been uninvited to (because he's instantly superhumanly bullet proof now that the cops are enroute)

homeowner yells at weed killer that he is now knowingly entering a property he's unwelcome on, gets gun, does not point it at weed killer, continues yelling

cops arrive to see an angry man with a gun. they have not been threatened, but since the weed killer came to town with reports of brandishing/threats of assault, they point guns at homeowner and tell him to drop his gun.

op ed:(If the homeowner had pointed his gun at the cops, everyone would say that was a lethal threat. Yet, because they are in uniform, they are magically unpossible of mistakes in a moment of tension, and he should not feel threatened when they point guns at him. Nope, no double standard, two class policy there...)

Homeowners tries to explain that weed killer is the problem, not the 5-0, but because tensions are high, and he hasn't dropped the gun while explaining his side (still with an excited yell) he is shot and killed.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I guess if we learn nothing else from the weed killer incident we should remember:

The first one to call the cops is the one who'll be believed to be the victim. At least, until the day in court, and maybe afterwards too...
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:35:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I thought someone posted a link in one of the past threads that showed the weed killer event to be:

weed killer trespasses IAW county policy

homeowner uninvites him and commands him to leave or homeowner will get a gun

weed killer leaves property, goes into town and tells cops he was threatened

cops head to property

weed killer beats them there, and charges onto property (without the cavalry) he's been uninvited to (because he's instantly superhumanly bullet proof now that the cops are enroute)

homeowner yells at weed killer that he is now knowingly entering a property he's unwelcome on, gets gun, does not point it at weed killer, continues yelling

cops arrive to see an angry man with a gun. they have not been threatened, but since the weed killer came to town with reports of brandishing/threats of assault, they point guns at homeowner and tell him to drop his gun.

op ed:(If the homeowner had pointed his gun at the cops, everyone would say that was a lethal threat. Yet, because they are in uniform, they are magically unpossible of mistakes in a moment of tension, and he should not feel threatened when they point guns at him. Nope, no double standard, two class policy there...)

Homeowners tries to explain that weed killer is the problem, not the 5-0, but because tensions are high, and he hasn't dropped the gun while explaining his side (still with an excited yell) he is shot and killed.

SO I guess you missed the part where the homeowner pointed the weapon at the deputies?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I didn't say he didn't, I wasn't at the scene when it all went down. I was referring to the information available last time this subject came up (before the investigation was complete).

Quoted:
someone posted a link in one of the past threads that showed the weed killer event to be:

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I didn't say he didn't, I wasn't at the scene when it all went down. I was referring to the information available last time this subject came up (before the investigation was complete).

Quoted:
someone posted a link in one of the past threads that showed the weed killer event to be:

fair enough
[neener]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I guess if we learn nothing else from the weed killer incident we should remember:

The first one to call the cops is the one who'll be believed to be the victim. At least, until the day in court, and maybe afterwards too...

Yeah, ya know...what I learned from the incident is to NOT point a weapon at cops, NOT argue heatedly with cops while having a weapon in hand, and to DROP said weapon if LEO's have weapons in hand and are telling me to drop it.

Oh wait...I already knew those things.  It's called common sense.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:59:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:59:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, ya know...what I learned from the incident is to NOT point a weapon at cops, NOT argue heatedly with cops while having a weapon in hand, and to DROP said weapon if LEO's have weapons in hand and are telling me to drop it.

What I learned from the incident is LEO is busy confronting private property owners who don't want their weeds sprayed when they should be tracking dangerous felons.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:00:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about we go even simpler? Put your fucking gun down when the cops show! Or even better, don't get a gun to confront a person that doesn't have the disparity of force to place you in danger.

The cops shouldn't have been there in the first place. It's private property. They should have arrested fuckstick weed spray man for trespassing and called it a day.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:03:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I'm proud of our cops and the job they do since I can go to work at night without worrying too much about somebody trying to kill/rob/rape my family...  When I'm not at home.
<snip>

Nothing wrong with cops wanting to stay alive. I want them alive too in order to for us to do the above. I pay taxes, so somebody who knows the job will do it. I don't desire to be one.
Problem is as I said, ROE's and training is either bad, or not applied correctly. Or maybe the "alert" level by DHS has been increased to the point where shoot first happens.
If society accepts the side collateral then there shouldn't be a problem with the deaths.
So how many should that be and whom? I certainly wouldn't want to be a collateral.

ETA: Thank you for your service!

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#29]
What I learned from this incident is that I wasn't there to witness the events firsthand, that I'm not likely to ever seen the findings of the investigation that was conducted and therefore will probably never know all the facts, and that forming an opinion based on reports given by the news media (with their inherent bias one way or the other, lack of all the facts, and general lack of trustworthiness) and then arguing that opinion on an online forum to the point of apparently creating hard feelings with people I consider to be friends, is pretty fucking retarded.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#30]
I see what you did there, and apologize if I offended people here.

My intent was to discuss, and certainly not to disparage LE nor .mil.

I fully support our LEOs and .mil and thank them for their service.

It's a very difficult job to do, and I recognize that.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

How about we go even simpler? Put your fucking gun down when the cops show! Or even better, don't get a gun to confront a person that doesn't have the disparity of force to place you in danger.

The cops shouldn't have been there in the first place. It's private property. They should have arrested fuckstick weed spray man for trespassing and called it a day.

Dober are you serious?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:56:14 PM EDT
[#33]
What should have happened:

1. The weed killer should have informed the property owner first, if the owner doesn't consent, then it's trespassing. there must be legal justification to enter a property.

2. The homeowner should drop the gun when directed by the cops. It's training 101, when having a tense situation with police, de-escalate, and put away your guns first.

3. Police should also have done their homework first, there're 2 sides of the story. A human life was taken because a 1 sided story was heard.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:01:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Are you really saying that you should just keep yelling at the cops, and not drop your gun when they tell you too?

Yup. That's exactly what I said.

Quoted:
I was referring to the information available last time this subject came up (before the investigation was complete).
Quoted:

I did say in my op ed portion that it's a double standard to treat aiming a gun at someone as assault, unless it's a cop aiming the gun.

But you're just plain fabricating shit to try and say I said not to drop the gun. I know you're butthurt that I asked you if you really said what you said (when you implied cops can't offer a better service for the dollar), but the difference was that I didn't blatantly put words in your mouth. Now run along now, it's obvious you choose not to carry on intelligent discourse about the actual subject instead of trying to prolong your e-grudge..
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:41:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Damn dude, just drop it, you're wrong.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:47:22 AM EDT
[#36]
It's not that  won't drop "it", (whatever "it" is)  it's that you're implying I siad something I didn't. I wasn't there for the event, the only thing I've done was say what happened in a past thread. How is that wrong?

I get that you've made up your mind that anyone holding a gun when the police arrive deserves to be shot, ignoring how long he's given to drop it, or if he doesn't hear, or anything else, but your stubbornness and refusal to read what I've quoted twice (said thrice) doesn't magically rule me wrong about what I remember. Nice non-sequitor. I suppose, if I remember incorrectly, you could find that thread in the archives and show me, but it's so much easier to try and pretend like it's me with the issue.

But don't worry, I'm not trying to change your mind: you can choose to be as hardheaded as you want, I can't/won't stop ya.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:48:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

But don't worry, I'm not trying to change your mind: you can choose to be as hardheaded as you want, I can't/won't stop ya.

Indeed, and by your logic, I'm the one more likely to survive an encounter with LEO.  

Remember, next time you're waving a knife at cops, don't put it down just because they tell you too.  Keep waving it, fuck them, right?

Again, your arguments are beginning to border on full retard.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:53:38 AM EDT
[#38]
My comments weren't directed at any one individual (there's more than one of you that needs to step away from the keyboard for awhile!).  It was just my way of saying "Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still a 'tard."
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top