Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 11:02:59 AM EDT
So I missed another rainy slumber party at OdT's shoot. Damn. Although the way I feel today I'd trade having gotten wet versus having my tablesaw kickback and hit me with a piece of wood. Amazing how quickly things bruise.

I see a bit of a casualty count. Seems Jafo and Phil took one a piece but nothing permanent. Good for you.

I did see a reference to a bit of over drinking. Eggs and bb guns. "You'll shoot your eye out" in action.

No pictures are large explosions.  

No film of pink guns being bumpfired.

Did see a picture of Kooters Scout being towed driven around.

No sheep references!

And PCR is back to getting threads locked and posting "More pictures" when there wasn't a "Pictures" thread to begin with.

So when is the next one? And no I ain't doing the poll just because I mentioned it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So I missed another rainy slumber party at OdT's shoot. Damn. Although the way I feel today I'd trade having gotten wet versus having my tablesaw kickback and hit me with a piece of wood. Amazing how quickly things bruise.

I see a bit of a casualty count. Seems Jafo and Phil took one a piece but nothing permanent. Good for you.  Lets not forget the Coyote

I did see a reference to a bit of over drinking. Eggs and bb guns. "You'll shoot your eye out" in action.  Sadly, I did NOT return fire

No pictures are large explosions.   Slackers, all of 'em

No film of pink guns being bumpfired. "It was too wet"

Did see a picture of Kooters Scout being towed driven around. Wasn't his, but close enough

No sheep references! There were plenty of references made, just no pics

And PCR is back to getting threads locked and posting "More pictures" when there wasn't a "Pictures" thread to begin with. Blind bastard

So when is the next one? And no I ain't doing the poll just because I mentioned it.
From now on, only Koter is allowed to pick LCR dates

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Good stuff.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And PCR is back to getting threads locked and posting "More pictures" when there wasn't a "Pictures" thread to begin with. Blind bastard

I'll have you know my parents were married. And ahhh...yeah. LINK!! Young Whippersnapper!!

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:34:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Lets not forget the Coyote

Yeah, if he hadn't gotten hurt, he might have deserved a dose of "EYEBROW JUSTICE."
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:23:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lets not forget the Coyote

Yeah, if he hadn't gotten hurt, he might have deserved a dose of "EYEBROW JUSTICE."

Hell, I was still thinkin about pullin out my razor for some eyebrow action on 'yote...  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Amen
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:02:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amen

Well?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top