Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2006 9:16:03 PM EDT
I would like to thank Odt and Chelle_Shooter for their great hospitality!  As I said earlier tonight, we will have to continue to plan the LCR's on shitty weather weekends so we have an excuse to house party at your place

I made it through my first LCR without drinking and making an ass of  myself  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:18:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Don't fret none. I had that department covered.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I heard, how's the knee?  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I was wonderin' whose turn it was gonna be. I didn't even take any booze / beer with me. BTW..thank you for the nice long nap. Was more tired than I thought I was.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:49:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well not really but gave us a great excuse to yell

Cracka Down!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:22:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well not really but gave us a great excuse to yell

Cracka Down!

[tbk]You have been banned for a violation of the CoC.[/tbk]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#6]
doh!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:01:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I would like to thank Odt and Chelle_Shooter for their great hospitality!  As I said earlier tonight, we will have to continue to plan the LCR's on shitty weather weekends so we have an excuse to house party at your place

Maybe next time you will stay the night! You missed a good egg and beebee gun fight!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:01:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe next time you will stay the night! You missed a good egg and beebee gun fight!

Egg and beebee gun fight?  WTF?  Sounds like I am glad I left when I did
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:35:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Egg and beebee gun fight?  WTF?  Sounds like I am glad I left when I did

Don't forget the addition to the front drive.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:47:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Once again I'd like to thank 1GR for the worlds best fajitas & he who pulps for the best beer. I'd like to thank all of you for looking after me after I did the dumb ass thing. Just remind me next time weed gets hurt I need to apply salt to his wound.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Once again I'd like to thank 1GR for the worlds best fajitas & he who pulps for the best beer. I'd like to thank all of you for looking after me after I did the dumb ass thing. Just remind me next time weed gets hurt I need to apply salt to his wound.

So, how are you doing?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Hope you're gonna heal ok. Those were love pinches, next time you can give me a few
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, how are you doing?

He's doing ok.  The official word is that it's a severe sprain.  Looks a lot like a Fred Flintstone foot with colors that shouldn't be there.  Thanks to everyone for  . . . well . . . what he said.

BTW-The Roadrunner Coyote theme has been running through my head all day.  Somebody make it stop!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:42:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, how are you doing?

He's doing ok.  The official word is that it's a severe sprain.  Looks a lot like a Fred Flintstone foot with colors that shouldn't be there.  Thanks to everyone for  . . . well . . . what he said.

BTW-The Roadrunner Coyote theme has been running through my head all day.  Somebody make it stop!

Okay.

Picture me in the nude!

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:29:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay.

Picture me in the nude!

Mission accomplished.  It has now been replaced by "Bow-chicka-bowow."
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:33:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I would like to thank Odt and Chelle_Shooter for their great hospitality!  As I said earlier tonight, we will have to continue to plan the LCR's on shitty weather weekends so we have an excuse to house party at your place hr

DITTO!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top