Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/8/2006 8:38:59 PM EDT
Build more or strip them all and paint them again? I think I need to go shooting. This has got to be how pimped out rifles come into being. boredom. Da_Bunny, what do you think? Why don't you post some pics of your AR or something. Start a new controversy. Pimped out or classic.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:53:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By EOP:
Build more or strip them all and paint them again? I think I need to go shooting. This has got to be how pimped out rifles come into being. boredom. Da_Bunny, what do you think? Why don't you post some pics of your AR or something. Start a new controversy. Pimped out or classic.

Most important thing is to shoot them a lot, as the old wisdom goes a owning a piano doesnt make one a musician.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:54:21 PM EDT
That doesn't sound like controversy Strat.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:17:48 PM EDT
Making your own guns? What an evil thing to do...I'm calling the ATF on you *points finger*

-Rob
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:26:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SKSGuy:
Making your own guns? What an evil thing to do...I'm calling the ATF on you *points finger*

-Rob

See what I told you about being carefull on what you post on the net.....
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:00:48 AM EDT
We need to work on the camo. We're still kinda newbs. When Strat says "I gotta have it!" we'll know we're getting somewhere.

We can always snag a couple AK kits and make pistols.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:19:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By STRATIOTES:
as the old wisdom goes a owning a piano doesnt make one a musician.

You Can Tune A Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish
REO Speedwagon, 1978
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:02:36 PM EDT
Well...

I was going to say that since I only had one more AK to finish up, That maybe we should think about building something to store all of these nasty tools of death and distruction in.....

But....

Since I got such a darn good deal on a AR upper assembly I guess Im going to have to work on this build now...
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:43:24 PM EDT

So what do you do when all your guns are built?

Enjoy the weapons and find a new hobby to build.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:47:54 PM EDT
I think I want an AR10 next. I like the AR but I want a larger caliber one next. Isn't that kinda like boats and 2-footitis? Just a little bigger.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:55:55 PM EDT

I think I want an AR10 next. I like the AR but I want a larger caliber one next. Isn't that kinda like boats and 2-footitis? Just a little bigger.

So avoid incrementalism and just build a cannon, we need more arty anyway.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:19:41 PM EDT

Most important thing is to shoot them a lot, as the old wisdom goes a owning a piano doesnt make one a musician.

A gun that isn't shot is just a real fucking expensive hammer.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:22:30 PM EDT
I recommend we start with a 2B9 82mm automatic mortar.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:26:54 PM EDT
Well, I think I could build a modified Hummer OK, The big gun might take some work. I'll get started right away!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:27:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
I recommend we start with a 2B9 82mm automatic mortar.

www.hrvatski-vojnik.hr/hrvatski-vojnik/0122004/pictures/Humv_Vasilek1.jpg

Is there room at strats place to build Saddam's supergun?

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:41:25 PM EDT
I spend a lot of money on parts for guns I build, then I turn around and sell them for really cheap prices (or give them away) to my "friends".

Sometimes I get "really good offers" on my guns when I bring them to the gun show to sell.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:42:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PCR-00:

A gun that isn't shot is just a real fucking expensive hammer.

Since R-32 called Gibby a bag of hammers does that mean he's really expensive?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:54:14 PM EDT
I just spent over 4 Hours switching scopes/bases/etc. around to get things 'different' and more effective.
It's almost like having new guns!

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:26:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KA3B:

Since R-32 called Gibby a bag of hammers does that mean he's really expensive?

There is nothing cheap about the Gibster.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:33:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:
maybe we should think about building something to store all of these nasty tools of death and distruction in.....

Look in the EE to see if anyone has a used ice cream truck for sale.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:35:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By KA3B:
Sometimes I get "really good offers" on my guns when I bring them to the gun show to sell.

How about $500 for that SEBR? Of course for that price you would need to replace the handguards and gas tube.....
Top Top