Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2006 10:57:43 AM EDT

You should remmember to always wash your hands after going to the bathroom, and before  cooking food and eating it....

Before you take that burger/dog from a friendly neighbor, think about where his/her hands have been.

That is all.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:12:06 AM EDT
[#1]
And wash your butts or you'll attract bears.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:46:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Fecal matter, has a spread rate of 17/1

One drop of poo poo under your fingernails, can male 17 or more people sick when you mix up the macaroni salad.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:10:15 PM EDT
[#3]
There's enough rain to wash down everyones hands
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:49:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There's enough rain to wash down everyones hands

+1

Wasn't as bad as the last shoot but it was pretty close.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think it has rained at all since we came down here though  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

One drop of poo poo under your fingernails, can male 17 or more people sick when you mix up the macaroni salad.

Why are you getting poo under your fingernails?  Never mind, I really have no need to know...
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why are you getting poo under your fingernails?  Never mind, I really have no need to know...

Im not, they are.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:48:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The shocker!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I was rather liberal with the use of antibacterial wet-naps even though I did not go poo until I got home...

And thanks for the handy tip for us at the LCR... even though we couldn't read ot until we got back
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top