BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 9:30:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Go 22!

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I watch it some, I prefer the short tracks, Bristol and Martinsville, over the super speedways and the road courses are great fun.

Anybody but #24.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:42:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Mullets?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Speaking of road courses...  we should get a GT going down here for those who may want to travel down to PIR to watch some racing. I think they even race those big go-karts you like Phil.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Formula One doesn't go to PIR, but American Le Mans series makes a stop there and that's some good stuff.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Speaking of road courses...  we should get a GT going down here for those who may want to travel down to PIR to watch some racing. I think they even race those big go-karts you like Phil.

I like go-karts!

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:21:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like go-karts!

Even when they fly?

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:41:06 PM EDT
[#9]
5, 24, 25, 48, with a subtle nod to 8,9 & 20.... don't really hate anyone like some fags do.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:43:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:59:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Life would be perfect if these raced in this time-zone.

www.stockcarracing.com/eventcoverage/1587/

NASCAR Modified racers are among the proudest and most passionate of racers. If you are unfamiliar, they are the Northeast's version of the World of Outlaws, a tight-knit bunch that races hard with some of the most unique race cars in the country. NASCAR Modifieds are the first division of NASCAR, no matter how you look at it. They were the first sanctioned division in the history of NASCAR, dating all the way back to 1947. "Modified Stock Car Races" took place throughout the country, but eventually their homeland became the Northeast, primarily New England. As time would have it, NASCAR Modifieds have evolved through the years into one of the most unique racing machines in America. Their sleek looks and wide-open tires evoke a passion and heritage in racing like no other.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:09:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Life would be perfect if these raced in this time-zone.

www.performance-eng-des.com/images/m_leaty-04.JPG
www.frankpolimeda.com/graphics/about/mod.jpg
www.sousamotorsports.com/images/h_feature.jpg
www.shaneyfeltmotorsports.com/images/custleaty.jpg

Remember when modified coupes were modified coupes?

When growin' up the tracks I went to most were dirt tracks. I always did like the modifieds, late models, and pure stockers more than sprints. I used to root against Dave Blaney's dad, Lou, when I frequented Sharon Speedway. Lou was always in the top 2 or 3. I liked cheering for the underdogs. I guess that is why I liked pure stock most. They were claimers so not many had big advantages.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:49:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
5, 24, 25, 48, with a subtle nod to 8,9 & 20.... don't really hate anyone like some fags do.

Well with 5 and 24 being 1 and 2 on your list...That pretty much puts you in the category.

The order was only numerical....so simmer down with the
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:38:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like go-karts!

Even when they fly?

pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL77/858902/2188824/137820229.jpg

I prefer all 4 on the ground!

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Dirt track rules but in a pinch NASCAR will do.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top