Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/26/2006 7:15:05 PM EDT
And she told me to go to bed! I get home from the store (a nightmare in itself) and set off to my evening of baking. First I crack a little more than a dozen eggs to get 2 cups of eggwhites needed for my angel food cake. They have to temper for an hour, so I set them to the side. I then make Kooters cinnamon cake, get that into the oven just fine. As it's comming out of the oven I knock over my 2 cups of tempered eggwhites I get angry as I am moving everything off my counter tops cleaning up the snot like eggwhites, they got under the microwave, over the microwave all over the stove and counter EVERYWHERE! I finally get them all cleaned up (while preparing dinner for the kiddo's) decide, OK I won't have an angel food cake. Then I start making a wedding cake layer, yummy chocolate cake. I get the first layer into the oven, half an hour later the timer goes off, looks GREAT.....as it falls to the floor.....

So my wedding cake layer is going for round two. We'll see!

Then to top off my evening, it's already 8 o'clock and I still have to write 3 letters of recommendation

I've never been so ready for bed in my life!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:42:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:10:47 PM EDT
Blame it all on the computer.

BTW, that cake that hit the floor, I would have used the 10 second rule, and ate it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:05:47 PM EDT
Just think about all of the happy faces after they eat your goodies at LCR.
Top Top