Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Just cleaning up.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm HERE!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the guys are in the backyard marking their territory right now.  As I understand it, stepscrun just whipped it out and pissed on a rock he wanted to claim.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:50:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think the guys are in the backyard marking their territory right now.  As I understand it, stepscrun just whipped it out and pissed on a rock he wanted to claim.

Thats my Muthafukin' rock he better bak da fuk up!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats my Muthafukin' rock he better bak da fuk up!

I think that rock is going to LCR.  Put a little pop-up tent over it and call it the men's room.

ETA:  and leave it there.  I do NOT want it back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top