Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/25/2006 10:41:22 AM EDT
It was good to meetcha this morning at Cattins. You new guys need to get on the board! You're known by the company you keep. Now that you've been tainted by associating with us, you may as well jump in head first. I, for one, think a pre-funshow gtg is a great idea. And that old German waitress had a pretty good "AAAARRGGH!" of her own! Note to Bob: I'll notify you in advance of any further facial hair changes.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:58:06 PM EDT
I like the pre show GTG better than the lunch thing but thats usually cause I have plans for the afternoon. I think for future shows I'll plan on it as I usually have breakfast somewhere anyways.

It was good to talk to you guys and I agree that the newbs need to register and quit being such pussies.

I wouldn't worry about the facial hair thing, but it threw me for a minute. Maybe next time Bob can leave his lipstick at home and not get it all over the glass.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:55:04 PM EDT
It was fun.
There was some Police action in the parking lot prior to the show, too. Don't know what that was about.
The 1st Princess and I stayed for about 4 hours and made 3 trips out to the car to deposit stuff so we wouldn't have to carry it around.
She found her first pocket knife just before we left, so she was happy with her take of the goodies!
Seeya in Monroe next time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:08:20 PM EDT
Yep I like the pre GTG better also. I don't know why that waitress had to drink from my glass and smear...... Bobitty next time just say hi and join us you....
Top Top