Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 2:06:56 PM EDT
Why is it that everytime I go to the gym there is the guy that walks around with his 'air lats' looking all yoked up, yet i dont see him do a single rep the whole hour and a half that I am there.  Today there was a girl sitting on the machines that I want to use text messaging with her cell phone and talking to every homie that comes by!  Does anyone have an answer for this?  Will I become more cut and lean just by going to the gym?  If so I think that I will start bringing a book...or better yet a blanket.

-BJohnson
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#1]
What the hell are yoked up air lats?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

That would be a big +1!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:49:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

High heels on a transexual?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:59:08 PM EDT
[#5]
When someone walks around with their arms off of their torso like they have large latissimus dorsi muscles.

Main Entry: la·tis·si·mus dor·si
Pronunciation: l&-'tis-&-m&s-'dor-"sI
Function: noun
Inflected Form: plural la·tis·si·mi dorsi /-"mI-/
: a broad flat superficial muscle of the lower part of the back that originates mostly in a broad aponeurosis attached to the spinous processes of the vertebrae of the lower back, the supraspinal ligament, and the crest of the ilium, that is inserted into the bicipital groove of the humerus, and that extends, adducts, and rotates the arm medially and draws the shoulder downward and backward

Even better:
Air Lats

-BJohnson
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#6]
icould post a picture if you really want.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:55:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Why I train at a Thai Boxking/Eskrima gym, you can hit the posers.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I dont think that the staff at Ballys would let me get away with that.

-BJohnson
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top