Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You anit seeing my dick!

Pervert!

God is going to strike me down,and I will burn in eternal hell and damn nation for what I am about to say, but I just cant help myself, cause Im an asshole. please forgive me Gibby, I deserve whatever you throw at me for this...

When was the last time you saw your dick Gibby?

Oh I've seen it.  It's just I can't remember the last time I got to use it.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
+Jihad to most of page 2.

We always seem to get a bit crabby when it's been too long since an LCR.

Yes.   Cabin fever it is:

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I like cheese!

Folks seem on edge lately.  Why can't folks just cool it?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it's month 8 of no sun and just constant drizzle (for us wet siders) and just plain cold for the dry siders that makes us all a bit crazy.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#5]
A mind is a terrible thing.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:37:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Peace is only achieved through superior firepower and dont you forget it!

Is it just me or is it that time of year where every Washingtonian could use a trip to Palm Springs for some sun? It's no wonder people think we are odd up here. WE ARE!

Quoted:
+Jihad to most of page 2.

We always seem to get a bit crabby when it's been too long since an LCR.

You guys just need to get out and have some fun. IN THE RAIN.

Quoted:
A mind is a terrible thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions / Comments? Call me anytime! (206)376-9798

bunch numbers I left a message for you at that number. Damn that was long ass recording. I'm so damn hard of hearing I could not tell what you were trying to say.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:43:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Questions / Comments? Call me anytime! (206)376-9798

Quoted:
bunch numbers I left a message for you at that number. Damn that was long ass recording. I'm so damn hard of hearing I could not tell what you were trying to say.

You sure you dialed it right?  Try again.

<Edited for piss-poor spelling>
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#8]
OK Gibby, here is how I see it:  We were in a heated thread with a lot of emotions in each others' point of view.  You stepped into the thread with 2 posts, neither of which contributed to the thread and were directed at me.  IMO that is stepping into the fight, but you just wanted to post a couple of quippy posts and then duck out.  That is how a coward fights, and thats what I am calling you. The thread in question was locked, so why are you bringing this up in a seperate thread?  Did I hurt your feelings with what I wrote?  You want me gone?  That may or may not happen but your a coward for asking and until your a moderator you need to STFU.  And as far a tumbleweed, he brought up a post form a piss ant who clearly violated the COC in posting a private IM.  He was as clearly a coward as you are.  And by the way, the moderators on the EE decided the transaction in question did'nt warrent any negative feedback and did'nt award any.  I personally think your skin is a little thin and maybe you should stay out of the more controversial/aggressive threads unless you can take what you try to give.  My advice to you is to get away from your computer and get some exercise.  Start slow and build up.  Loose that weight. I 'd recommend a martial arts class of some sort as I have received a lot of benefit from my Karate, Aikido, and Escrima training over the past 25 years.  It may also give you some real world skills and you will be better able to stand up for yourself.  Its your choice to be the prey or the predator, but if you choose to be a predator, you better be able to back yourself up and not go running and crying to the moderator or the community every time somebody hurts your feelings.  I will be here until a moderator bans or blocks me from this forum.  If you want to step off and start something I'm waiting but dont cry and hide behind the mods skirt when I bloody your nose.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
  OK Gibby, here is how I see it:  We were in a heated thread with a lot of emotions in each others' point of view.  You stepped into the thread with 2 posts, neither of which contributed to the thread and were directed at me.  IMO that is stepping into the fight, but you just wanted to post a couple of quippy posts and then duck out.  That is how a coward fights, and thats what I am calling you. The thread in question was locked, so why are you bringing this up in a seperate thread?  Did I hurt your feelings with what I wrote?  You want me gone?  That may or may not happen but your a coward for asking and until your a moderator you need to STFU.

And as far a tumbleweed, he brought up a post from a pissant who clearly violated the COC in posting a private IM.  He was as clearly a coward as you are.  

And by the way, the moderators on the EE decided the transaction in question didn't warrant any negative feedback and didn't award any.  I personally think your skin is a little thin and maybe you should stay out of the more controversial/aggressive threads unless you can take what you try to give.

My advice to you is to get away from your computer and get some exercise.  Start slow and build up.  Loose that weight. I 'd recommend a martial arts class of some sort as I have received a lot of benefit from my Karate, Aikido, and Escrima training over the past 25 years.  It may also give you some real world skills and you will be better able to stand up for yourself.  Its your choice to be the prey or the predator, but if you choose to be a predator, you better be able to back yourself up and not go running and crying to the moderator or the community every time somebody hurts your feelings.

I will be here until a moderator bans or blocks me from this forum.  If you want to step off and start something, I'm waiting but dont cry and hide behind the mods skirt when I bloody your nose.  

Punctuation is your friend...

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm sorry who are you? Havent seen you post here much, gone to any shoots? Have any friends on here? Like to insult?

Torakan
Post Number :: 619

WA, USA
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:00:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm sorry who are you? Havent seen you post here much, gone to any shoots? Have any friends on here? Like to insult?

Torakan
Post Number :: 619

WA, USA

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
OK Gibby, here is how I see it:  We were in a heated thread with a lot of emotions in each others' point of view.  You stepped into the thread with 2 posts, neither of which contributed to the thread and were directed at me.  IMO that is stepping into the fight, but you just wanted to post a couple of quippy posts and then duck out.  That is how a coward fights, and thats what I am calling you. The thread in question was locked, so why are you bringing this up in a seperate thread?  Did I hurt your feelings with what I wrote?  You want me gone?  That may or may not happen but your a coward for asking and until your a moderator you need to STFU.  And as far a tumbleweed, he brought up a post form a piss ant who clearly violated the COC in posting a private IM.  He was as clearly a coward as you are.  And by the way, the moderators on the EE decided the transaction in question did'nt warrent any negative feedback and did'nt award any.  I personally think your skin is a little thin and maybe you should stay out of the more controversial/aggressive threads unless you can take what you try to give.  My advice to you is to get away from your computer and get some exercise.  Start slow and build up.  Loose that weight. I 'd recommend a martial arts class of some sort as I have received a lot of benefit from my Karate, Aikido, and Escrima training over the past 25 years.  It may also give you some real world skills and you will be better able to stand up for yourself.  Its your choice to be the prey or the predator, but if you choose to be a predator, you better be able to back yourself up and not go running and crying to the moderator or the community every time somebody hurts your feelings.  I will be here until a moderator bans or blocks me from this forum.  If you want to step off and start something I'm waiting but dont cry and hide behind the mods skirt when I bloody your nose.  

No matter how tough you think you are there is no sense in breaking the Conduct Code and trying to shorten your stay. It appears you have been around since 2001. Why not stay longer?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:28:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

He's sort of my Boss, in an extended family kinda way.
Yes, he lives to insult people.
He's good at it.
We call him Dickhead, Asshole, Adolf, RatFucker....ect.( Not when he can hear of course)
He's earned that right with over 20 years of service.

I have learned over the last 5 years to ignore HOW he says something and to look for WHAT he is saying.

In this case, he's saying, "Don't step on my Blue Suede Shoes man..."
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
OK Gibby, here is how I see it:  We were in a heated thread with a lot of emotions in each others' point of view.  Agreed.  You stepped into the thread with 2 posts, neither of which contributed to the thread and were directed at me. Not meant as an attack. IMO that is stepping into the fight, but you just wanted to post a couple of quippy posts and then duck out.  That is how a coward fights, and thats what I am calling you. Fine, your opinion. The thread in question was locked, so why are you bringing this up in a seperate thread?  Because the thread was locked.  Did I hurt your feelings with what I wrote?  Was a little sharp. You want me gone?  No. That may or may not happen but your a coward for asking and until your a moderator you need to STFU.  Never asked. And as far a tumbleweed, he brought up a post form a piss ant who clearly violated the COC in posting a private IM.  He was as clearly a coward as you are. No, he is not. He is actually a very good person.  And by the way, the moderators on the EE decided the transaction in question did'nt warrent any negative feedback and did'nt award any.  That's good. I personally think your skin is a little thin and maybe you should stay out of the more controversial/aggressive threads I usually do. unless you can take what you try to give.  My advice to you is to get away from your computer and get some exercise.  Start slow and build up.  Loose that weight. I 'd recommend a martial arts class of some sort as I have received a lot of benefit from my Karate, Aikido, and Escrima training over the past 25 years.  It may also give you some real world skills and you will be better able to stand up for yourself.  Nicest thing you have said to me. Its your choice to be the prey or the predator, but if you choose to be a predator, you better be able to back yourself up and not go running and crying to the moderator or the community every time somebody hurts your feelings.  I never ran to a Mod. I have never asked the community to attack you. I will be here until a moderator bans or blocks me from this forum.  It will be because of your own actions. If you want to step off and start something I'm waiting but dont cry and hide behind the mods skirt Again, I never have. when I bloody your nose.  

Matt45 and I have had several IMs about what happened.  He has told me some things that I have taken to heart.  Out HTF is not where this needs to be handled.  If there is still an issue between us it needs to head into the Pit.  

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#15]
What the hell, been off for 5 hours and this aint locked yet, WTF? Someone is slipping.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#17]
I think we should all just meet behind the bus garage after school is out and get this settled once and for all.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I think we should all just meet behind the bus garage after school is out and get this settled once and for all.

I can think of someone I'd like to settle with behind the bus garage.  You know who you are.

ETA:  Guess I don't have to
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:42:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now you're talking! It's the only way to be sure.

And get my ass kicked!  

No thanks.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can think of someone I'd like to settle with behind the bus garage.  You know who you are.

I don't think it's me?

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you still haven't made an appointment....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hippynik GET YER ASS IN HERE!

eta:
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:06:22 PM EDT
[#24]
OK people.  I didn't mean it in the "wink wink nudge nudge" way . . . but knock yourselves out.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:10:01 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
OK people.  I didn't mean it in the "wink wink nudge nudge" way . . . but knock yourselves out.

Ok, I'm out of the gutter.  You may continue your regularly scheduled thread in progress
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:32:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top