On the island.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Joey beans.....
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#3]
We just had a 'hail storm' in The Convergence Zone...aka 'SOWFF' Everett.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]
End of the day, my truck under the plant getting the "washdown". Right by that loading area there is a honey bucket.

The wind caught it and it blew out in the middle of the front lot. Another driver and myself went out and set it upright. At which point blue liquid started flowing out of it.

We jogged back in the drivers room out of the elements, our job done. All of a sudden, while looking out the window, it takes off across the lot. Got up to about 20 MPH best we could guess, haulin ass!

Hit an employees parked car, bounced off hit another employees car as he was turning around and then hit the #1 drivers parked mixer. Fell and went half underneath it.

What a riot. Note- Moving porta shitters easily amuse grown men.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I will not say it again. IF THE SHITTER GETS BLOWN OVER, LEAVE IT DOWN UNTIL IT GETS PROPERLY SANITIZED!
Walked in there, closed and latched door, looked up to find TP on the walls and ceiling

ETA: happened in the past, don't use them any more.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I will not say it again. IF THE SHITTER GETS BLOWN OVER, LEAVE IT DOWN UNTIL IT GETS PROPERLY SANITIZED!
Walked in there, closed and latched door, looked up to find TP on the walls and ceiling

ETA: happened in the past, don't use them any more.

Sorry buddy!

You shoulda seen it bank off of Cal's truck (company auction sale pickup truck-$900, no big loss).

And it slammed Martys mixer, but its kinda under Stans truck now. I have a feeling he will drop her in gear and flatten it.

Damn, TP on the walls.................

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:45:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Yesterday in Gig Harbor I got up about 90 feet in a 110 foot fir that needed to be removed from the top down between two houses. After getting some 30-40 mile an hour gusts I decided to call it a day. Besides that my feet were killing me in the gafts because I forgot my good boots.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:08:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Just back from Panther Lake area, 1-1/2" of snow on the road, pulled a young girl with a fire engine red sports car out of the ditch, actually down a enbakment but the ground was soft and the car unhurt.

Slippery in the hills around here, mind the road conditions. that is the second car I pulled out of that same spot.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:17:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I guess you could add me to the list of shitter nightmares...

It was my first week on the Engine crew, and we got dispatched to a "Fire type unknown" call.

Im all hot to trot, and get out of the jumpseat and see this little 3x3 blue glowing fire all of about 6 inches tall. I hit it with a booster line and this stuff just splatters everywhere...But Im the only one doing anything, my other 3 buddies are laughing and just standing there...The Capt hands me a dry chem fire extinguisher and I get the fire out, and am looking at this pile of blue/green sludge. Well to make a long story longer yet, I grab a soft chunk of this unknown substance and they all really start rolling, I now have this neon green/blue stuff all over my new gloves and the knees of my bunker gear...That is when they told me what it was.

Well they are all laughing at me, and the local K-9 cop shows up and asks me what it is, and he picks up a chunk with his bare hands, Now Im laughing my guts out, and I told him...

Made me feel better, and the best part is...

I still have that set of bunker gear with the stain's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top