Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 7:37:56 AM EDT
Live in the Portland-Metro area, so Centralia is a bit of a drive... but we only have one show a year here in Vancouver so.... and the PDX one is kind of lame(can't buy handguns and lots of hippy shit).

Is it worth going to the centralia show?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:44:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:28:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I went once. I doubt I'll ever go back. I wasn't to terribly impressed with the selection there. There was some good stuff, but not worth the drive IMO
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:53:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Live in the Portland-Metro area, so Centralia is a bit of a drive... but we only have one show a year here in Vancouver so.... and the PDX one is kind of lame(can't buy handguns and lots of hippy shit).

Is it worth going to the centralia show?

Try the links in the announcement at the top of this forum. There is also some show I think the 2nd Saturday of every month or so at some grange hall in the area. I forget the details but they are in that link.

Stokes, I think he said "here in Vancouver" so I'm guessing he's on the WA side.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:32:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stokes, I think he said "here in Vancouver" so I'm guessing he's on the WA side.

But he also said Portland, and his state is listed as WA, so we're all guessing at this point.

Take it to EE or be banned.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me guess, your going to have a table or two?

Nope, I'll have five

Hey, thats good enough reason to come up then!

How's the show for AR stuff? I need a lower or two...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:15:15 PM EDT
[#9]
THE LITTLE GRANGE SHOW ON THE 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH IS HELD AT THE BARBERTON GRANGE, AT 9400 NE 73RD AVE(ANDRESSEN, NORTH OF THE FREEWAY), IN VANCOUVER....NICE SMALL SHOW, VERY LITTLE EBR STUFF, MOSTLY OLD FARTS DRINKING COFFEE AND SWAPPING LIES ABOUT SOME GUN THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL.....THAT BEING SAID, I'VE HAD SOME OF MY BEST DEALS THERE EVER, AT ANY SHOW.....IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA, IT'S FUN, IT'S >NOT< A SHOW TO DRIVE ANY DISTANCE TO HIT...IF YOU STOP IN, LOOK ME UP, ASK FOR MR FRIENDLY, THE HOT DOG GUY.... WHO WON'T BE SELLING HOT DOGS AT THIS SHOW...NOT UNTILL THE SHOW WILL MOVE LOCATIONS, HOPEFULLY BY LATE SPRING............
--CARLOS
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:02:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Carlos, friend of mine is a member of the place that you are taking about I think.. SW Washington club is what they are.

Dad wants to make the trip up there to see Stokes tables so, I'm bumming a ride.

And yeah.. live in vancouver(well, actually Washougal, WA, but yeah), but we only have 1 or two shows a year this side of the river

Call us Portland, WA for a reason
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:15:02 AM EDT
[#11]
YEP, 'ARMS COLLECTORS OF SW WASHINGTON' IS THE LEGAL AND PROPER NAME OF THE CLUB THAT HOLDS THE SHOWS AT THE BARBERTON GRANGE..............

AND NOW THAT I'M THROUGH GIVING THE PLACE A PLUG...CENTRAILIA IS USUALLY ABOUT HALF OF WHAT EXPO IS THESE DAYS...NOT BAD FOR A SMALL SHOW....USED TO BE ON PAR WITH LONGVIEW, BUT THE LAST COUPLE OF LONGVIEW SHOWS HAVE JUST  BEEN PURE KRAP...NOT 'KRAP' TABLES OF BEANIE BABIES AND AIRLIMP, BUT JUST THE SHOW WAS LESS THAN THE SIZE OF BARBERTON...

SO TO CONCLUDE, CENTRAILIA IS A FUR PIECE TO DRIVE FOR THE SIZE OF THE SHOW FROM VANCOUVER, ORYGUN(I LIKE THAT...'VANCOUVER, ORYGUN', KINDA SINGS......) BUT PROBABLY WORTH IT ONCE IN A WHILE...STILL CAN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO PULYALLUP THOUGH...........
--CARLOS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top