Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:36:36 PM EDT
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. The place were I normally shoot is a gravel pit that I have been using for a couple of years now. They have just started enforcing their property rights, I have asked them for permission to use the land and they said no (which is their right). Dow anyone know of an area in Kitsap county, Washington. I don't like the local range, it is good for sighting in at known distances and I understand all the rules to keep people from hurting themselves/others. I like an open/safe area were I can target practice into a hill side alone, or just empty a couple of clips as fast as I can at a soda bottle.

Thanks in advance,

Stan
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:25:54 PM EDT
Theres some DNR land I go to sometimes up past Efendahl road past Belfair...

I want to check out that Range 15 at Ft Lewis tho...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:58:21 PM EDT
There's a few areas west of Bremerton that are DNR parcels. Check out Green Mt.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:24:59 PM EDT
You need to show up at Cap Forest shoot this weekend.

You can take the scenic backroads to Elma and skip I-5 altogether.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:20:04 AM EDT
I would also like to find some places in the Kitsap/North Mason area to shoot. I would love to go to a "shoot" but just can't take the time to get away for that long even on the weekend.

gotta be something out in the Belfair area, use to be a pit out by Tahula.....but thats been 6+ years ago

I know there are none in the Gig Harbor/Key Peninsula area anymore.......at least untill I take the dozer out this spring to my 40 acres and make a blasting area :)
Top Top