Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 4:36:36 PM EDT
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. The place were I normally shoot is a gravel pit that I have been using for a couple of years now. They have just started enforcing their property rights, I have asked them for permission to use the land and they said no (which is their right). Dow anyone know of an area in Kitsap county, Washington. I don't like the local range, it is good for sighting in at known distances and I understand all the rules to keep people from hurting themselves/others. I like an open/safe area were I can target practice into a hill side alone, or just empty a couple of clips as fast as I can at a soda bottle.

Thanks in advance,

Stan
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Theres some DNR land I go to sometimes up past Efendahl road past Belfair...

I want to check out that Range 15 at Ft Lewis tho...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a few areas west of Bremerton that are DNR parcels. Check out Green Mt.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
You need to show up at Cap Forest shoot this weekend.  

You can take the scenic backroads to Elma and skip I-5 altogether.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:20:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I would also like to find some places in the Kitsap/North Mason area to shoot.  I would love to go to a "shoot" but just can't take the time to get away for that long even on the weekend.

gotta be something out in the Belfair area, use to be a pit out by Tahula.....but thats been 6+ years ago

I know there are none in the Gig Harbor/Key Peninsula area anymore.......at least untill I take the dozer out this spring to my 40 acres and make a blasting area :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top