Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 10:33:46 PM EDT
Certian members here in the WAHTF place a call, and get "airplay", then I do and no one notices.

What is it????

Is it that you don't recognize us drysiders?

Or is it that I did not use the ARFCom accepted codeword of "Commie pinko libtard" at least twice in my conversation???
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:47:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This is an OUTRAGE!!! Quick somebody call CavVet!

Damn STRAIGHT.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn STRAIGHT.

555-1212

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:14:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn STRAIGHT.

(976)555-1212

Fixt.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#5]
But you didnt tell the LT. anything that was relevant, you just towed the party line.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
But you didnt tell the LT. anything that was relevant, you just towed the party line.

Did you just describe a typical UTA weekend?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:06:24 PM EDT
[#7]

You are one non-spellin' motherfucker.
Toed, not towed, you stupid highland fuck.

What's even better is how you nodded your head in agreement as I spoke.
Thanks for driving BTW...you make a good Beeotch.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Well God knows an Irishman drives like a grandma. I was listening to muzak, not you choking on the LTs knob. Beeotch? When you get a real college education call me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:39:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well God knows an Irishman drives like a grandma. I was listening to muzak, not you choking on the LTs knob. Beeotch? When you get a real college education call me.

Speaking of choking on Knobs....
I almost forgot to mention WHERE you were nodding (and Bobbing) your head in "Agreement"
How is it you can choke on something that small anyhow?

Why would I call an unwashed peasant, such as yourself? You can barely speak, let alone use a complicated telecommunication device, like a phone.

Of course you were listening to muzak, that's the best way to get the Date-Rape Drugs Special vitamins to work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top