Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 11:59:40 AM EDT
I  liked the satisfying plink as we hit the steel targets DaBunnys buddy brought (sorry can't remember his screen name), he purchased them at the show, but I'd like to have my own made or purchase someone elses design. would like steel plates angled down to deflect rounds to the ground so its a bit safer for close range / pistol shots. anyone have any ideas suggestions about this?

my idea would be smaller head area target w/ larger center mass target below it   w/  an outrigger in front of steel plates that you can hang a paper sihlloutte (can't spell) target from, so I / WE can work on defensive pistol skills, maybe we can have a pivot pin behind  the steel plate so we can position steel plates flat(non-angled) for farther out shots at our group shoots.

and I realize it will probably weigh a ton so maybe we can fashion a hitch for it to go with DABUNNY's handcart/lazyboy recliner rig he was talking about making!  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:06:38 PM EDT
[#1]
You find the Metal, and I can Talk EOP into cutting it.

I just happin to have that target sitting in my garage, it is LawTalkingGuy's, and after looking at the pounding it took out that day, It is just fine...

It may be cheaper just to get some of those same targets from the show like he did, I think they are above and beyone what we would ever need...

Strat had some pretty hard stuff also at his place, the .50's were not even touching it, but Im willing to bet it is gonna cost...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top