Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 3:51:17 PM EDT
Just thought I could give you guys an option to buy or refinance your homes/land with someone who has interests similiar to yours.

My name is Steve and I have bought and sold guns from quite a few local Washington residents, I have recently switched professions and am now a Mortgage loan officer with one of the largest mortgage companies around.

So if anyone is thinking about purchasing or refinancing their homes, please give me a call or e-mail me with questions.  Plus, we can shoot the bull about guns too.

Don't be afraid we can get dang near anybody a loan, with tons of payment options.

Steve McElroy
US Funding Group, INC
360-213-1099 Office
[email protected] or PM me here.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:01:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Don't be afraid we can get dang near anybody a loan, with tons of payment options.

I'm easy.  I'll take a loan with the NO payments option.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]
No problem..........
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:45:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Staff approval is required for any type of spam
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top