Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 5:43:22 PM EDT
are there any good places to shoot in the Spanaway area ?  i am looking for places out in the woods.......anywhere ?

thank you.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Tacoma Sportsmans Club  approx. 12600 Caynon Rd E
The Marksman  Canyon Rd near the freeway
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:26:18 PM EDT
[#2]
You could also enlist. The army makes a lot of noise at night.

The Tacoma Sportsmans Club has a neat range, but try to go there on a weekday if possible. It's very busy on weekends. $5.00 per range per visit.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:14:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
1.  You could also enlist.
2.  The army makes a lot of noise at night.

1.  already did about 15 years ago

2.  what does nighttime have to do with finding a place to shoot in the woods ?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:53:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Welcome. This question gets asked about every 3 weeks by a newbie. I'll be easy. Most of us don't like to post where we shoot, because we/I don't know if you are a troll. So show up at a GTG, and check this link out.archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=100&page=1http://archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=100&page=1  

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:44:53 AM EDT
[#5]
i like this forum and have been on here for a little while........call me what you will, doesnt bother me.

i cannot get to the archived threads because i am a non paying member.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:15:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:19:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i like this forum and have been on here for a little while........call me what you will, doesnt bother me.

First off, No one is calling you anything, In fact you are getting a Welcome here from me.

Like he said, We dont really post our shooting spots on the board, you will see code words for shooting locations that are not public ranges where the herd's hang out. You just need to show up to find out where they are at (I.M. button works wonders for this) Im sorry Im not from your area, so I cant help ya with any info on a herd range/ or a wooded shooting range in your area.

Stick around, we are not that bad.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

He's lying, we are all complete assholes and R-32 is our leader.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:28:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That almost made my sig line...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That almost made my sig line...

Thats what I was aiming for.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:45:52 AM EDT
[#11]
How about mine?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:18:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

No problem, pony up the cash, it's worth it.
You'll find that most of us are suspicious of newbies, but once we've met you, there is no escape from Cavvet's drunken dialing.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No problem, pony up the cash, it's worth it.
You'll find that most of us are suspicious of newbies, but once we've met you, there is no escape from Cavvet's drunken dialing.

Yeah, whatever you JBT Fed!!

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted: You'll find that most of us are suspicious of newbies, but once we've met you, there is no escape from Cavvet's drunken dialing.

Oh thank goodness I never gave Cav my #...  Im not sure if he was eyeing me or my steak at TGIFs that fateful day.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:14:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Oh thank goodness I never gave Cav my #...  Im not sure if he was eyeing me or my steak at TGIFs that fateful day.

You got Cavs steak.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top