Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 4:11:03 PM EDT
Mmmmmmmm.....
For those of you who love it, where's your FAVORITE breakfast place to grab it? Mine:

(1) Issaquah Cafe (Gilman Blvd/H-900 next to the QFC)....awesome!
(2) TPC Snoqualmie makes a thing called "Green Eggs and Ham"...its a pesto Hollandaise
with grilled ham on an outback biscuit with eggs...tasty stuff.

Don't ask CavVet about gettin a "steak" at the Buzz Inn...I think he was eating Seattle Slews saddle!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:16:35 PM EDT
Bob & Lori's Cozy Kitchen Brick, NJ
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:20:11 PM EDT
Jimmy D's in Ghorst... I love this old "greasy spoon" diner... Everything needs to be served on a platter cause of the portions, cheap prices, and you *never* leave hungry. Almost everything is pretty damn good tastin.

And, what could be better entertainment than watchin all the drunks at 2am come in for some food at a 24hr diner?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:27:30 PM EDT
Pattys Egg nest in Monroe.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:28:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Rune75:

And, what could be better entertainment than watchin all the drunks at 2am come in for some food at a 24hr diner?

Watching a half drunk chick doing a dance in my bedroom?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:03:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:

Watching a half drunk chick doing a dance in my bedroom?

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:23:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MSKOOTER:

smiley.onegreatguy.net/moon2.gif

You agree, I see....
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:42:49 PM EDT
My kitchen (it pretty much has to be since I have to make so many substitutions for me to eat it )...though I have not yet mastered the completely from scratch Hollandaise yet...one of these days i will buy a double broiler and all will be well
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:29:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:

Watching a fat half drunk chick with the clap doing a dance on my face in my bedroom?

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:55:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Phil_in_Seattle:
Bob & Lori's Cozy Kitchen Brick, NJ

There are better places in seattle
Top Top