Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 4:11:03 PM EDT
Mmmmmmmm.....
For those of you who love it, where's your FAVORITE breakfast place to grab it?  Mine:

(1) Issaquah Cafe (Gilman Blvd/H-900 next to the QFC)....awesome!
(2) TPC Snoqualmie makes a thing called "Green Eggs and Ham"...its a pesto Hollandaise
     with grilled ham on an outback biscuit with eggs...tasty stuff.

Don't ask CavVet about gettin a "steak" at the Buzz Inn...I think he was eating Seattle Slews saddle!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Bob & Lori's Cozy Kitchen Brick, NJ
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Jimmy D's in Ghorst...  I love this old "greasy spoon" diner...  Everything needs to be served on a platter cause of the portions, cheap prices, and you *never* leave hungry.  Almost everything is pretty damn good tastin.

And, what could be better entertainment than watchin all the drunks at 2am come in for some food at a 24hr diner?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Pattys Egg nest in Monroe.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

And, what could be better entertainment than watchin all the drunks at 2am come in for some food at a 24hr diner?

Watching a half drunk chick doing a dance in my bedroom?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Watching a half drunk chick doing a dance in my bedroom?

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

smiley.onegreatguy.net/moon2.gif

You agree, I see....
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:42:49 PM EDT
[#7]
My kitchen (it pretty much has to be since I have to make so many substitutions for me to eat it )...though I have not yet mastered the completely from scratch Hollandaise yet...one of these days i will buy a double broiler and all will be well
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:29:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Watching a fat half drunk chick with the clap doing a dance on my face in my bedroom?

Fixed it for ya.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:55:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Bob & Lori's Cozy Kitchen Brick, NJ

There are better places in seattle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top