Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/9/2006 5:48:50 PM EDT
I have a bunch of romanian kits I want built but don't want to invest in the equipment and knowledge. Although I wouldn't mind helping on a couple to learn. If you guys know of anyone close and could let me know I'd appreciate it. I want the best receivers possible too, which would those be?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:32:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:03:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:
Well the boys have had a couple of build parties. Sadly I have not taken part yet myself. PCR was kind enough to give me links and everything for what I needed to buy but, I lost it. I really would like to do a build also. Perhaps I could host a build party at my local and get some of the south end guys together.

That'd be cool. I would be willing to labor and learn.

Trey
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:56:06 PM EDT

Well the boys have had a couple of build parties. Sadly I have not taken part yet myself. PCR was kind enough to give me links and everything for what I needed to buy but, I lost it. I really would like to do a build also. Perhaps I could host a build party at my local and get some of the south end guys together.

I believe that is the longest post I have ever seen you write
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:36:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:09:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Kooter:

I believe that is the longest post I have ever seen you write

How the hell would you know? Are you stalking him????

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:27:10 AM EDT

Well You'd need to get a kit <<COUGH>><<COUGH>><<COUGH>> Then you'd need some compliance parts <<COUGH>><<COUGH>><<COUGH>> Then you'd need a flat <<COUGH>><<COUGH>><<COUGH>> There are plenty of places to get these items <<COUGH>><<COUGH>><<COUGH>> Then again, you can also buy a completed reciever from the gunshow or elsewhere <<COUGH>><<COUGH>><<COUGH>>

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:27:31 AM EDT
"Get Bent"

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:19:02 PM EDT
Who makes the best receiver? I dont want to build from a flat.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:22:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AKS101:
Who makes the best receiver? I dont want to build from a flat.

You will find what you are looking for here..

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:44:43 PM EDT
Thanks for the info.

It looks like the global trades is the way to go.

Now to find someone local who knows how to build. I will pay or trade to learn hands on. That's just how I learn.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:40:17 PM EDT

Thanks for the info.

It looks like the global trades is the way to go.

Now to find someone local who knows how to build. I will pay or trade to learn hands on. That's just how I learn.

Well if you are ever down this direction, you can hang out with us....May cost ya a pizza.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:34:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:55:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:
Well if you are ever down this direction]

Don't pick on him - it's not like he works as a dispatcher directing emergency services to folks in need where a sense of north and south may be handy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:02:58 PM EDT
Well I am in Olympia. Where exactly would "down this way" be?

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:04:25 PM EDT

Well I am in Olympia. Where exactly would "down this way" be?

Snohomish county....they smoke drugs up there and think that they are in Centralia
Top Top