Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
....Anyone need anything?

Cup of smog
fake breast
some gang color crayons

anyone?

What, ya need a new crop of messicans to bring to your local Labor Ready?...
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Where at in LA?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I've never been to Louisiana. Bring me back some Mardi Gra beads.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:38:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where at in LA?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
You want to drop off one or two dana 44 knuckles for me in Auburn CA. on your way down for me?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#6]
MYGAWD I'm glad it's you going--went there once.  God had to give the earth an a**hole and that's it!!!

Hurry back-and don't bring anything 'strange' home
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:46:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#8]
you can take Kooters scout down and maybe get it on PIMP my ride for him
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.brightok.net/~bridges/p_albert.jpg

You would be asking for man in a can....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:23:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.brightok.net/~bridges/p_albert.jpg

You would be asking for man in a can....

Fuggin' Squid. . . only you would think of that.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Cup of smog
fake breast
some gang color crayons

anyone?

I already have eye of newt and tongue of lizard.  I just need 3 hairs from Mickey Mouse's taint and I'll be able to complete my magic potion.

Can you help me out?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cup of smog
fake breast
some gang color crayons

anyone?

I already have eye of newt and tongue of lizard.  I just need 3 hairs from Mickey Mouse's taint and I'll be able to complete my magic potion.

Can you help me out?

I can bring you that fuggin rat in 4 trash bags of equal sizes
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:09:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Cup of smog
fake breast
some gang color crayons

anyone?

uh, maybe a package or two to drop off! lol
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:52:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Where at in LA?
(Second time)
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:36:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cup of smog
fake breast
some gang color crayons

anyone?

uh, maybe a package or two to drop off! lol

You mean a package or two to pick-up?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:57:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Where at in LA?
(Second time)

My hotel and training are both right next to LAX, but I may do some exploring.  I have avoided L.A. for a very long time.  Last time I was there was when I went to disneyland as a kid. (unless you count catching connecting flights in LAX.)
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:10:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Nothing wrong with LA.  I was there about 6 or 7 times last year.
This year I've traded in flying south for flying north.  So far, this year, I've been to Anchorage, Juneau, Sitka and Ketchikan.  I only have about 20 more cities to visit in Alaska this year.
If you love to travel, it looks like we may be hiring a facilities manager / project manager who will be stationed in Anchorage.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:02:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where at in LA?
(Second time)

My hotel and training are both right next to LAX, but I may do some exploring.  I have avoided L.A. for a very long time.  Last time I was there was when I went to disneyland as a kid. (unless you count catching connecting flights in LAX.)

Couple of nice booby bars are near the airport.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:40:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where at in LA?
(Second time)

Couple of nice booby bars are near the airport.

That place is a shithole....

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:44:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Since you're goning to be getting up early,

I won't point you in the direction of some great music venues. But how about some nice So-Cal stuff that's off the beaten path?

Turn north outta the Airport on Sepulveda Blvd. Veer left onto Lincoln Blvd. at the corner of the airport. Continue north on Lincoln until you reach Washington Blvd. Turn left and continue to the dead-end at the beach parking. Walk north alone the boardwalk to Venice Beach. There you will find a time machine back to the sixties. Fifty cent hot dogs, artists of all kinds, and lots of lil' drinking spots full of local ladies. It's fun to rent a bike and ride all the way north to the Santa Monica pier. Enjoy the sun and sand, it's what LA does best.

Oh, Hollywood Park Race Track is next to LAX. Bet on the ponies, a lil' blackjack or a poker tourny.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Since you're goning to be getting up early,

I won't point you in the direction of some great music venues. But how about some nice So-Cal stuff that's off the beaten path?

Turn north outta the Airport on Sepulveda Blvd. Veer left onto Lincoln Blvd. at the corner of the airport. Continue north on Lincoln until you reach Washington Blvd. Turn left and continue to the dead-end at the beach parking. Walk north alone the boardwalk to Venice Beach. There you will find a time machine back to the sixties. Fifty cent hot dogs, artists of all kinds, and lots of lil' drinking spots full of local ladies. It's fun to rent a bike and ride all the way north to the Santa Monica pier. Enjoy the sun and sand, it's what LA does best.

www.mainstreethobbs.com/images/cagirls.jpg

Was thinking about hitting venice beach....thanks!  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:01:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where at in LA?
(Second time)

Disneyland is in Orange County (consertive), in Anaheim.
Some good strip bars near LAX.
Go shooting!  www.laxrange.com/
Venice Beach and Santa Monica for the freakshow, that's only 15 minutes from LAX.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Venice Beach is home to more weirdos than anywhere else on the planet. Very entertaining place to visit. Be sure and check out the Santa Monica pier also. I used to live a block north of Santa Monica Blvd in the late 80's. Interesting experience. I'll never live in a big city again though.

ETA: I drove through downtown LA every day for a month when I first moved to LA. Then one day there were just all this big tall building there. Hadn't been able to see them for the smog in all that time.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#26]
(1) Don't take 1Nutgummer with you--total fish outta water in So Cal. if there ever was one
(2) Take sunglasses---You don't know what the "Sun" looks like
(3) Don't wear shorts....everyone will LAUGH at your NorthWORST non-sun pale legs
(4) Prepare to spend MORE than 3 minutes outdoors cause the weather isn't a SHITHOLE.
(5) Eat REAL MEXICAN FOOD cause it doesn't exist here.
(6) Enjoy seeing tanned beautiful women...not ORCAS IN SWEATERS.

Shit, what else is there? Oh ya....come back to a left wing swamp when yer done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top