Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I picked a battle where Robert E. Lee kicked some serious ass. My Dad's family is from the South and he is named Herman Lee _____.

I picked up the same namesake, but fortunately escaped without being named Herman.

Also, I wanted something other than my real name that I could remember...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Years ago when I frequented the board my screen name was Target Shooter.  (Hence I did a lot of target shooting) After being absent for several years, (from here and the range) and discovering a new shooting sport in 2000, I thought 50BMGShooter was appropriate.
"and that's all I got to say about that"

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife came up with it......God calls us all to be witness's to His word....so don't call me "G" ok?.....I don't want the job.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I played rugby for a long time, and played in the forwards (the "scrum" for non-ruggers).
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My name comes from a quote by Anthelme Brillat-Savarin.

“Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are”

After reading that I am starting to wonder if I should have picked out a more unique name instead of the whole generic "MS" begining....

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:52:41 AM EDT
[#6]
My maternal grandmother was the coolest lil' ol' lady there ever was. She called me bobbity until she passed on. At that time, I was around 40. My mother, the Most Evil Bitch That Ever Lived, took everything in the estate and then had a 2 for a dollar yard sale. None of the family was allowed to keep or buy anything, even as a memento. So, to thwart her evil plan and to give my grandmother a little taste of immortality, I became Bobbity. But, somewhere in the cyberworld was another one. So, now I'm Bobbity squared. I was gonna be ReallyreallyBIGscrun, but I didn't wanna hurt the little guy's feelings!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#7]
when you take a hippy and you squish it together with a beatnik...you get a hippynik

and there you have me
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#8]
DD is my initials and the WA ...................... not quite sure where that came from, I'm usualy Mr. Unoriginal when it comes to picking names for myself.

All the power outages we've had, I missed alot of good threads.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Long Haul Trucker handle Coyote.

R.S. are my initials because just Coyote would not fly on the WWW.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:55:27 PM EDT
[#10]
The name I usually use online was taken so I had to come up with another name. I chose short n sweet because I'm short and... well, I'm short.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#11]
'Way back when Harry Harrison wrote a book entitled Bil, the Galactic Hero.
He pattened the Drill Sergeant on me so I took my screen name from my alter ego...

The DW stands for "Deathwish"

"...There are rumors I ate a recruit alive."  He grinned an evil grin, and saliva ran down his fangs. "Those rumors are true."
Or something like that.  Have to dig out my copy and check...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top